vollmdaddy

Apr 26, 2007
1) your physical size (both height and weight are important)6'1 175
2) How physical / aggressive are you ? aggressive
3) what do you plan to ride- MX/SX tracks, woods, fields with friends or ????? some track and lots of fields w/ buddies
4) Do you have any riding experience? dirtbike pw80 when i was 6 and i have a kawi ninja 250r now @ 16
5) Do you think you will race ? maybe after a while
6) Are you mechanically inclined and will you be doing your own bike work? yes and i'll have plenty of help
7) Do YOU have a preference to a brand/ motor choice (2 or 4 stroke)? nope, prefer the big 4
8) Do you have a dealer close by your home that you might use and what brand(s) does he carry? yes, all of them
9) How much do you plan to spend on a bike? $2,000
10) Do you live in California? nope, Illinois
11) anything else that you think would help form an opinion?
My friend has a crf450 and others have smaller bikes. i want a 4 stroke if possible but i dont know much about dirtbikes. i have experience and i want a fast cheap reliable bike (dont we all hehe) ive been looking mostly at cr250's and crf250's

Bakemono

Apr 21, 2007
If you want a fast, cheap, reliable bike I would say to go with a Yamaha or KTM 125 or 250 2-stroke.
A 4-stroke MX bike definetely doesnt fit the "cheap" aspect that you are looking for.

killerkx

Mar 12, 2007
what kind of street bike doo you have?? ill trade/sell you my kx 125 its got a whole new top end... everything above the crank case is brand new!

CJ_SPARTA

Apr 21, 2007
Get a 250 2 stroke if you want power but be warned if you havent ridden one before..

my mate has a yzf R1 and rides that thing pretty damn hard, he then hopped on my mates tricked out RM 250 and i **** you not it scared the hell out of him

i keep emphasizing the 250 power because recently my mate go put in hospital because he hopped on a 250 thinking it is...only a 250.. :whoa:

so yea go a 250 if u want power but take it easy eh :)

Top Bottom