gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
everyone have a good time, and be safe and send us all back at home, the pics of the day! oh yeah, someone keep an eye on that Mrluckey guy on a DS80! that might be a sight! if anyone needs that bike for a kid on the small track, just ask him for it :thumb:
:( i might have to buy a new bike just to cheer myself up! :whiner:

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
You let EDDIE take your mini? :scream:

Sucks that you can't make it out, Rick. I was gonna buy you a coldbeer.

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Dats right, Rick said that pictures of his DS80 blowing by JP's fiddy would be worth it :laugh:

Rick, got your flag in the front of the truck and a nice pole in the trailer :thumb:

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Mike if you are using a digital camera, bring your software and cable. Several people are planning uploading pics to my computer during DW and we are gonna burn CD's that will include about 4 peoples pics.

dead

Subscriber
~SPONSOR~
Apr 28, 2003
Sweet MrLuckey. Planned on bringing my craptop to upload my pics to. Bringing digital camcorder too.

It's sooooo close...I can almost taste the dust and gasoline, mmmm

Timr

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 26, 1999
I'll have my laptop, digital camera, cords and my laptop has a CD burner in it.  Let me know if I can help out.

Tim

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
Originally posted by MrLuckey
Rick, got your flag in the front of the truck and a nice pole in the trailer :thumb:

Eddie, we know you have a pole in your "trailer", but what's the flag for?

gnarlykaw

Sponsoring Member
May 20, 2001
I checked the weather for you all...........................................I ain't sayin it.
awnings are OUT this year.
you folks gonna post the pics in DW03 thread?

Kazukiboy saw the missing DS and asked me where it was. I told him it went on to DW to make someone else happy to have a bike to ride, he says,"DW!, we not goin!?' I said, no, we have mimi, {my mother} to look after, and he says, "are we gonna go next year?" I said, "H... YES!!" I continued, " I rather tear up my butt on the bike seat than at this desk waiting for pictures!
geeze kid, git your priorties in line!

Top Bottom