Have you seen the Malcolm Smith Husky on ebay?

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Did you see the clean Hodaka Super Rat? They sold a gazillion of them things. I know a guy who picked one up for under 1500, clean. The one on fleabay is over 5600! I seen the Husky sled, it would sit if I bought it! Sentimental value, I do not think so, for me. To own a piece of history is seemingly expensive. Vintage Bob

pumphog

Feb 12, 2010
The Penton he restored was unbelievable. After looking at what his primary business is I would imagine he has access to just about any kind of machine or tool known to man. Still, you have to be a truly passionate person to turn out the " Works of Art ' that he produces. I'm in awe!!

holeshot

Crazy Russian
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 25, 2000
I'm not sure which of Malcolm Smith's Huskys that are being referred to here (or if it was just one of his old bikes being sold by someone else), but I do know that he has a (78?) 390 OR hanging on a wall bracket in his shop (so nobody can sit on it). Rumor is that he found the bike new in a crate and it's never been started. I visited the shop when I was assembling my own 390 for clues on how to put it together, but it seems there were small differences for every year. The salesmen were a bit suspicious when I was found staring up at the wall that many times.

There are quite a few vintage dirt bikes littered throughout that Malcom's new shop - a few with significant "patina"

Top Bottom