Attachments

• Rutting+elk+sign+6915.jpg
    Rutting+elk+sign+6915.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 70

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
You only have to worry about aggressive behavior from Elk if there's one of them gay hairless male chihuahuas that thinks it in heat in the vicinity.

_JOE_

~SPONSOR~
May 10, 2007
TwinSpar said:
You only have to worry about aggressive behavior from Elk if there's one of them gay hairless male chihuahuas that thinks it in heat in the vicinity.
:rotfl:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Twinkie, you are as gay as the day is long my loafer wearing Texas twit. Don't you have a nail appointment or something?

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
You would know... You are the oriental nail girl after all! Would you please fix my ingrown toenail once and for all. It can't be that difficult and I'm getting tired of your half assed work!

Dude... you really need to settle on an ethnicity and a gender... we can't keep up with all these weird assed job changes and sexual orientations you keep changing up....

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Hell no! He has to be held accountable! Strike one was the overdone pasta he served me with his Italian persona.... then the crappy yard work as a LYM... and now he can't freaking clear an ingrown toe nail that any monkey with a pair of dull and dirty tin snips could fix while giving birth to a turd that looks like Carlos!

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Wow, Twinkie stayed focused for more than a sentence, the medication must be working. Now, if he can just get past the mental issues of the sex change. It must be tough not knowing what bathroom to tap a foot in...

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
High Lord Gomer said:
Twinkles, you going to take that sitting down?!?
From what I've heard, I don't think it's called "sitting down" when Twink "takes it"

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
Pred always has such a unique way to GAY things up way beyond anyone else. Me thinks he is the worlds largest and scariest gaytard out there! Carlo runs a close second even though he's a midget with a Napoleon complex.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
High Lord Gomer said:
GOOD ONE!!!! :yikes:

Twinkles, you going to take that sitting down?!?

Since the operation he has to sit down when he goes to the bathroom. :whoa: :yikes: :rotfl:

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
TwinSpar said:
Pred always has such a unique way to GAY things up way beyond anyone else. Me thinks he is the worlds largest and scariest gaytard out there! Carlo runs a close second even though he's a midget with a Napoleon complex.
I think this pic of Carol with his dog clearly puts him in the lead.

Gay-ItsOkay.jpg

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
DAYUM! Pred, cereal on my keyboard is NOT acceptable! How quickly the alliances change. "Twinkle Toes" is his stage and bathroom name, goes without saying. He can tappity tap a foot like no other. You'll know where he stands, or sits in his case, on important bathroom tissues.

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
It is only if you are Elk. Look where he got his start... The village people. He's not even an officer.... just a glorified mall security hack that's gay and likes to entertain.

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Quit while you're in the ground you Texas sissy. You don't know when to say when. A hard headed, fruit filled center, penny loafer wearing, father of none, mother of 3.

Top Bottom