Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Have a good one guys. :cool: :cool:

Jonala. Thanks for sending that video last week. I laughed my azz off. ;) :rotfl:

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Happy Birthday Bob.

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Riding tomorrow, meant working in the garage today. My grandson is the greatest little helper, I just have to remember to take all the tools out of every hollow bolt, axle and filled my Talon sprocket up as well! Thank you all, Bob

helio lucas

~SPONSOR~
Jun 20, 2007
late, but still in time... HAPPY BIRTHDAY VB!!!!

hope you get a great time riding :cool:

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
My arms are still a tad, noodly! BUT, I am getting back to, the falling in corners, AGAIN! At a near 30 year lay off, for me doing anything close to be serious, I am doing good! Bad part, number 1 son Ryan, is in tow also? Who else, can get released, on a shoulder reconstruction, in 3~4 months? I have the pics, someplace! Thanks again, for putting up with me, another year!

whenfoxforks-ruled

Old MX Racer
~SPONSOR~
Oct 19, 2006
Merrillville,Indiana
Ryan is seemingly more fit than a race horse. Till yesterday, his family doctor, believes Ryan had a light heart attack, at some point in time. Cardiologist Thursday, hopefully will shed some light to this. As all points, go towards, a possible constriction in the neck, upper shoulder area, on the blood vessels? Bare with me, its new to me, and really sketchy, at best! Needless to say, any and ALL issues that can lead to any anxiety type situations, has come to an abrupt halt. As soon as I get some solid information, you better believe, I will share! In an appropriate thread of course. Pesky and Gomer, you are NEVER late! Thank you again, Bob

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom