Wise master of the mistic
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
Happy Birthday

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
ahoy matey! I still got a hat for ye to be wearin' when yer privateerin' them skalawags up and down the left coast in exchange for that thar pirate flag ye sent me!

happy birthday! I'll be hoistin' a tankard o' grog in yer honor!

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Avast!!! Captain JPIVEY be havin' a birfday!! ARRRRRRRRRRR! Shiver me timbers, but how be the sea farin' vessel, and ye got yer pirate flag flappin in th' wind ya scalliwag???? I be hoistin the grog in yer honor, matey. Many hopes that yer first mate be grillin' ye a mighty and celabratory slab o' charred meat befitting a fine pirate such as ye. Hoist th' grog and no worries the rest of the day, or I'll have ye walkin' th' plank, arrrrrrr.

Love, Miss Natty XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOX :)

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Happy B-day dude, I thought you quit having them after you hit 70, oh well, HAVE A GREAT ONE!!!

JPIVEY

Sponsoring Member<br>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 9, 2001
Hey there, thanks for the HBD's

Been having great time, ( and some hair baller moments ta boot )We be live'n aboard ( full time ) on our pirate vessle for about 3 month now and sailing our brains out, we got back in about 2 hrs ago and I'm spent, Sherri is already sound asleep, even the sea lions couldn't keep her awake.........LOL

Thanks again for the HBD's, you guys are the greatest

Arrrr, far winds and a following sea be with ye all

Top Bottom