UP Magoo

Apr 4, 2002
Hope your B-day was good!
Looking forward to showing you the Moss Lake trail this year!
And -- THANKS for all you do on the Tomahawk trail!

iroc8210

Jun 26, 2006
For your Birthday, I will give you a heart attack as you watch me cut a corner of your precious trail...and then I will blame it on Bruno for telling me to look for the fastest line. :cool:

WomanRider

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jul 19, 2006
Happy Birthday Stacey, I hope you had a few of what Cori wanted to say on FB. HEHE.

iroc8210 said:
For your Birthday, I will give you a heart attack as you watch me cut a corner of your precious trail...and then I will blame it on Bruno for telling me to look for the fastest line. :cool:
lol
Are you trying to get him in trouble. Go for it.

MuddyBuddy

Nov 1, 2006
iroc8210 said:

That makes my eyes bug out and my blood pressure shoot up just reading it!!! :yell: Damn pot stirring Refrigerator Nazi!!! :nener:

Signed Trail Nazi...

MuddyBuddy

Nov 1, 2006
UP Magoo said:
Hope your B-day was good!
Looking forward to showing you the Moss Lake trail this year!
And -- THANKS for all you do on the Tomahawk trail!

Thanks Jeff! We're looking forward to checking Moss Lake out this coming season! :cool:

bruno670

Sep 13, 2006
iroc8210 said:
Cori, that is the last time I give you speed secrets. Tomahawk is the best for cutting corners, and now you let the NAZI know who is teaching corner cutting. THAT'S IT, NO MORE SECRETS!!

Top Bottom