fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
TJC510 said:
will there be a gimpy ride? i think im gonna go even if i can't ride. :(

TJ - I hope you are able to ride, but if the boot don't fit, we can use your help driving a support truck to the lunch stop. We will have a couple of trucks on the route to assist where needed.

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Tape your toes together and ride. I broke 3 of them in Marquette this year and also lacerated the big one. Was racing a hare scramble 1 week later. It only hurts for a little while....

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Dress warm flatlanders it will be cold.........
Don

TJC510

Mi. Trail Riders
Oct 22, 2006
Wolverine423 said:
Tape your toes together and ride. I broke 3 of them in Marquette this year and also lacerated the big one. Was racing a hare scramble 1 week later. It only hurts for a little while....
the doc wants me off it till monday at least. but like i said, if i can get my boot on and it doesn't hurt, im riding. my foot is all swollen up and did have only a few stitches holding the toe on. im sure its starting to heal and isn't gonna fall off if the stitches come out.

D.LEATHERS

Jun 28, 2002
Shagy100 said:
hey is anyone gonna ride on sunday cause if so i may bring my 125 since my 250 is dead

A. J. I WILL BE UP FOR THE WHOLE WEEKEND. :cool: WE MAY BE ABLE TO GO FOR A RIDE ON SUNDAY, BRING YOUR BIKE AND A SPARE STATOR, OR BETTER YET A SPARE BIKE IN CASE SOMETHING BREAKS. :nener: WE'LL SEE YOU THERE!!!

DAVE.

Asrith

Jul 18, 2001
I will not be able to attend due to transportation issues. If anyone has room on the way up saturday morning and does not mind picking me up, I would be happy to split the cost.

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
The Smit-Dog clan is tentative at this point... I've been trying to get over a bad case of bronchitis this week, and we found out at 4am this morning that our 7 year-old daughter has chicken pox. :ohmy:

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
Sorry to hear that Bill.......you sounded OK in your e-mail ;)

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
With a daughter in quarantine until Monday and me with a chest cold, we will be missing TrailFest this year... :(

SGJ Johansen - Will really miss wickin' it up with you and your 2-hundy.

Ride safe and have fun!

CR250R@WINTERS

~SPONSOR~
May 28, 2004
Bill,

That sucks :( ...............I guess I can have Steve unload that 125 eh! I'll try to send you and Zach some pics instead.

Hope you guys all heal quickly. I can't wait until my first round of the pox with the kids. Then again, I think they got a shot that was suppose to keep them from getting them.

See you at Goshen

Mike

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
All our kids had the vaccination when they were babies, but you can still get it. There have been 6-7 kids in my daughter's class who have had it over the past month. If you've had the shot and do get it, it's just not as severe (but still contagious!).

Last edited:

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
Bill - sorry to hear everone in your family is sick!

So...when is someone going to take care of this crappy weather forecast? I dont mind the cool temps, but could do without the rain.

The 3 M's (Mark, Mitch and Mike) will be there rain or shine

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
KTM Mike said:
So...when is someone going to take care of this crappy weather forecast? I dont mind the cool temps, but could do without the rain.
SUCK IT UP MAN! :laugh: Just think of it as a Goshen enduro warm up! :nod:

SGJ_Johansen

Mi. Trail Riders
Nov 28, 2004
Yea suck it up Bill, I took my PT with the same stuff you have and pasted. Only coughed up half a lung but did it.

Hope you get feeling better, takes 5-6 weeks to get over it.

Brian

BadgerMan

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 1, 2001
Smit-Dog said:
Doctors are now recommending chicken pox booster shots.... I got one about 3-4 years ago.

You have not had the pox yet? Man, you better get outta there and hide out up north for the weekend!

Seriously though, I had the chicken pox when I was about thirty. Adults have a much worse time of it than the kids do. I was very sick and was off work for darn near a week. Be careful!

Smit-Dog

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 28, 2001
Nope, never had c-pox... It's taken out about 25% of my daughter's class, so it's spreadin' like a Cali fire! If I didn't personally feel like there's a 4-stroke sitting on my chest, I'd take your advice, except the weather forecast would not be good for my recovery.

The whole family only gets out to ride a few times a year, so missing this one is a real bummer.

My brother and his neighbor may still be coming up... don't know for sure.

Top Bottom