fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
Fred and I will be pre-riding the route on Friday morning.

Many people who are not members of MTR will also be there. We are expecting the same size crowd as last year (100-110). We will break into a few groups and maps will be provided - thanks Jeramy!

INCA

~SPONSOR~
Sep 1, 2003
I will be a no show this year. Leaving Friday for Arkansas with DAVIE for the Reunion Ride.

Young Ted

CR250R@WINTERS

~SPONSOR~
May 28, 2004
My brother and myself will be there Sat. morning...........But, the mention of a ride Friday morning is aweful tempting! I'll have to see how the week plays out. What time you guys gonna hit the trail?

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Marsh family - 4 riders, one out of shape guy hobbling around with crutches holding a Jack & Coke..............

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
3 from my clan. We wont be staying overnight - plan to arrive Saturday AM, and head home afterwards (dunno if we can hang out for the eats Sat. Night yet or not...i hope to - I will update here when I know for sure). F&S...I had best intentions to preregister - well, it did not happen. Will do so when we arrive Sat. AM.

fatherandson

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 3, 2001
CR250R@WINTERS said:
My brother and myself will be there Sat. morning...........But, the mention of a ride Friday morning is aweful tempting! I'll have to see how the week plays out. What time you guys gonna hit the trail?

10:00 with an arrow pouch for the major corners. It will not arrowed like an enduro as we need to close the trail on Sunday.

SGJ_Johansen

Mi. Trail Riders
Nov 28, 2004
Mike
I got scheduled to work on friday :pissed: so I will not be there until late, please make sure that I don't get blocked out

Thanks
Brian

D.LEATHERS

Jun 28, 2002
The Leathers Clan For 2 ( Dave & Linda ) Arriving Friday Nite, Wine Lovers Parking Only!!! Beckers, Kessler, Rosendall, Van Koeverings Not Sure Who Else Down In The Hood.

Sjg Brian, Is The Geivet Bunch Coming??? I Haven't Heard Back From Him.

Dave L.

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Cody & myself can't make it. We will be attending Kiel Mueller’s bachelor party this weekend!

DW

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Wyatt, you want to ride a 4-Stroke.......non smoking?
Don

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
wyatt said:
Wyatt clan for four please non smoking if possible.

I will be there thurs eve. Mike dont leave without me on fri.

Mr Steak frys is coming! :yeehaw: They are awesome!

I just picked up 60 steaks and 58 chicken breasts tonight for the cookout. I'll be there later Thursday night. :cool:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Wolverine423 said:
Cody & myself can't make it. We will be attending Kiel Mueller’s bachelor party this weekend!

DW

Gee, we never saw that coming, you changed your mind. Hum.... :p

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Gee, we never saw that coming, you changed your mind. Hum....

MR MAYTAG...............

wyatt

Apr 3, 2002
No Don I dont want to ride a 4 stroke............I wanted to ride a buddys new 08 yz 250 two stroke. You know the one your dealer has been hiding in the back room per your instructions.

Freddy, hide me a steak well done please. Last year by the time we got done cooking fries I had to lick the gristle off the grill. O.K. maybe i am exagerating a little. The chicken was great. We are preparing for a large crowd and we
will have PLENTY of fresh spuds, I cant wait!

Top Bottom