Mr. Clean

~SPONSOR~
Nov 8, 2001
Hey everyone, have you ever heard of a riding area in Pandale TX? It is about 100 miles northeast of Del Rio between the Pecos river and Howard's draw. I live in a northern suburb of Houston and I am always looking for more places to ride within a days drive. For your info. I have already been to Muenster, Lake Murray, Ouichita National forest in Ark., Sam Houston National forest and Angela National forest. Please tell me about your favorite places to ride that I haven't mentioned. Thanks in advance.

Danman

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 7, 2000
How did you like the Ouichita National Forest? I have been doing a lot of work around there and have driven up, but did not have anybody to ride with so I did not take my bike.

John Harris

Apr 15, 2002
Come to TMTC's Barnwell Mountain area in East Texas! At Gilmer, TX about 4 hours due North of Houston. Camping on site. 1600 acres. Rocks and hills and almost no mud. Jeep roads and lots of single track. Area has been used for two TCCRA events. 2001 event was race of year! Easy trails or as tough as you are! Day rates or reasonable memberships. Open on weekends with a concession stand. Property manager's mobile phone 903-738-0002 or pm me.

Mr. Clean

~SPONSOR~
Nov 8, 2001
Danman, We love the riding up there. It is four wheeler trails most of the time, but it is beautiful, challenging and diverse.

John, thanks for the suggestion. We just got back from Arkansas a few weeks ago and rode with some guys that we met there. They too suggested the same area. On the way home we made a little detour to check the area out. It looks like a lot of fun. We will try to make it up there before the weather turns cold.

Your ridin' bud Kurt

Top Bottom