heartland spode carrot for post sx ride

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
its not definite but im pretty sure ive got us a full sized smoker on the way to muenster for sunday after the dallas sx. its the kind thats built on the trailer. james said if we bring meat, he will cook it. its on a 15 foot trailer so we can cook a whole cow if we want. he said chicken/dogs for lunch and brisquet bbq for dinner. we are in daylight savings time and we can ride all day and eat lunch and dinner there. this was done to entice anybody that might have been on the fence. if for some reason this falls through ill post it right away. all drns are welcome.

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
Great idea tx246. it will take awhile to cook brisket. Are we going to take turns minding the fire. I'll take my turn if someone tells me what temp to keep it at. I'll even bring the meat if everyone wants to chip in. or Maybe someone could bring the evening meal meat, someone else the dogs/burgers.
Who's bringing the fixins? We gotta get organized guys.

mx547

Ortho doc's wet dream
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 24, 2000
i wonder if we're the only ones who can ride two or three days straight and gain five pounds? :D

tx246

~SPONSOR~
May 8, 2001
meat rules

the cook said he can get the briskets done in 6hrs which would be 6 or so. i can see it now. beers pop open, good food and the lies that come from the days ride. james said he can do chicken quarters, hot dogs, sausages and such for lunch. said they dont take long at all. im gonna haul his/boys bikes up so he can haul the cooker. he said he might not ride at all. just sit around sipping cold ones and tending the meat. your right justin about getting organized. i was thinking that everybody bring their own lunch stuff and whatever meat they want cooked for lunch. ill buy the first brisket, and charge say maybe $5 a head and use that money to buy the rest of the dinner stuff. if you wanna pay more, i can get all of it and we can divide it per person.

motox757

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 14, 2001
...carrot for mx547...

mx547,
I just sent you an email about this... Need to know soon...

Need to know if you still want those early entry passes (pit passes)... ...if so, how many?

motox757

:cool:

justql

Sponsoring Member<BR>Club Moderator
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 23, 2000
tx246- With us all traveling down it would be easier if you could pick the stuff up and us pay you. That would be a lot better than us trying ot keep something on ice or waisting time stopping there to get it. Whats everyone else think.

Top Bottom