SirThumper

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
I was standing around watching Heath and his mechanic clean his bike after crashing with Ramsey in practice. I guess I stood around long enough to get his attention and I asked him if I could buy a t-shirt from him, I usually buy one from him every year. He told my that they weren't out yet but here have this, and he handed me his chest protector that he wore in practice. Although it was broken from the crash it was still a huge bonus. I had him sign it and wished him good luck in the main.

That was very cool of him to do, and I thank him for going out of his way and taking time out to talk to me.

He later tangled with someone on the finish line jump and landed hard enough to knock himself out for a good 3 or 4 minutes. After 5 or 6 minutes he did walk off the track but not under his own power.

Best wishes to Heath, I hope he is well enough to ride in Vegas.

KtmRacer51

Apr 18, 2002
I wish someone would give him some factory support already. I've been hearing his name pretty reguraly for the last couple years and he is getting better each year. He is one of the top privaters in the series and could probably step it up a notch with some better gear.

Top Bottom