Jeremy Wilkey

Owner, MX-Tech
Jan 28, 2000
What I've been doing on Sabitical

Freinds,

Thanks for your pateince. As you know I've been away from post since the week before Ponca City! Jason from MXW was in town and we got the new rig done just in time for the race, and its been wide open since that time. Now we are back and caught up.

I've been looking forward to checking the forum, because frankly I quite cold turkey.. I clicked and with a moments aprehension was back and submerged in the details that we all take to seriously. I had hoped to have written mountains of new articles, and be ready to post them up but frankly its not been posible. However, I've learned alot in the last few mounths.

Looking forward, I may not try to coment on the day the day to as much as I used too, Its just too overwhelming and frankly it looks like the intlegent people around here handled everything just fine, so in the end if I can't make thing more intresting why even bother coming back?

I do have some topics that we really need to review and look over. I'll sharing my exspereinces shortly. Thanks fo holding down the fort! BTW if somebody reads this..Yes I'll be at DW02 tommrow night and the seminar is on! See you there!

BR,
Jer

No I'm not in this photo...... But I was not far away.... Prost!

Attachments

• oktoberfest.jpg
    oktoberfest.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 205

Rcannon

~SPONSOR~
Nov 17, 2001
I am glad to have you back. I was worried that you might have joned the Taliban or something.

I would hate to see you leave.

Top Bottom