Hello all, born again newbie.

detox34

Dec 17, 2003
Hey guys. new to the board (obviously). If a dirtbike was made in the late 70s - early 80s I've probably owned it. I grew up on a farm and moved to the city for college. Sold my dirt bikes to get a sportbike. Well no that I'm done I'm gettin the itch again, very badly. Lookin to go the other way and sell my sportbike for a dirtbike. But I've been outta the loop so long I'm way behind on the newer bikes/tech. I look forward to learning as much as possible from people who know better.

BTW how many post before you can post in the For Sale. I see some nice stuff goin and I want to get in on it.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
detox34 said:
I look forward to learning as much as possible from people who know better.

Careful with the know better. If we new "better" we might not be riding dirtbikes. Just remember, you are never too old to be immature.

Welcome to the site :cool:

Be sure and go to your User CP and update information relating to your location, type of riding, etc. After that grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

Check out the What Bike Do I Get... ? forum for tons of great info on bikes. Use search and you will get lost in there for days. :)

Again, welcome to the site, and shout if you have any questions!

detox34 said:
BTW how many post before you can post in the For Sale. I see some nice stuff goin and I want to get in on it.

Check out the What are Subscribers and SupportTeam Members? thread for information regarding what the benefits are for the various levels of membership.

Read the For Sale Forum Change Effects Everyone ... READ and "FOR SALE/WANTED" forum rules threads for the answers to your questions.

Short answer is you have to be a paying member.

To join just go into your "User CP", then go to the bottom left item titled "DRN Subscriptions". Fourteen Dollars a year is a bargain when you compare it to the cost of ONE ad in your local newspaper of Cycle Trader.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…