GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
Welcome! Now pick a Screen Name and register so we don't have to call you Unregistered Guest, lol. ;)

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
I too rode from the age of 9 until 17. Then I discovered street bikes and rode them all through college. A few years without a bike while I was getting established as a real adult and it was back on the street. Until one day...

I was over at a friends house and his son had just got a CR125. He asks if I want to take it for a spin. Sure, why not. So I go rippin through the orchard...for about an hour. The kid wasn't amused, but I was.

Got home, put the GSXR up for sale and have been dirt riding ever since. Now my kids are into it so there's no turning back, were a family of dirt riders, and we couldn't be happier.

Welcome back.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Like many, I had a bike when I was young and got caught up in life, raising kids, jobs, soccer etc. I picked up a bike in '98, piddled with in, sold it, got a pumpkin bike, found DRN and the rest is history.

Welcome, like Nat said register so we don't have to call you "Unregistered Guest" although all guests are welcome on our couch. :yeehaw:

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
Hellllooooooooooo!!

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
After you registered, did you get an email? Assuming you entered a real email, you should have received and followed the directions to complete registration.

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Welcome...I myself am a newbie to the sport (been riding just about a year now) and can tell you that you will not find a better group of people anywhere on the web!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Tacc, that's my wife's horse's name. :scream:

Top Bottom