silver

May 16, 2006
Hey guys Thought I would introduce myself being a newbie here and all.Been riding most of my life although not much the last 10 yrs.Got married had kids nobody told me niether one is a cheap deal although wouldn't trade wife or kids for any thing.Currently riding a 2001 Yz 426 converted to a Wr.My wife has introduced me to some guy that goes by the name of KTM Mike. :yikes:They worked at same place. I think he plans to take me and my newbie riding gear out and help me get it dirty.I might swing by the White trash Harescramble on Sunday just to check it out only a couple miles from home. Mike

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Welcome Mike.
Stop by at WT and say Hi. I will be there camping Sat. in a gray fifth wheel with a blue chev. and YAMAHA's around.
Don

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Then you will miss me, look for Yellow!!!!!!!!!

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
Mike

Glad you found our home away from home! Great bunch here!

That Mweissen character is rather generous as well. I hear his gas tank is always full. (of?)

Mike - did you end up getting that gear you sent me the link on? Looked like a good deal.

I am sure Don can share some Yami 4 stroke secrets with you! I am strictly a smoker!

MWEISSEN

Whaasssup?
Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 6, 1999
KTM Mike said:
That Mweissen character is rather generous as well. I hear his gas tank is always full. (of?)

I was being nice, and here's the thanks I get. Geez!

By the way, my gas tank is always full of - air - when Curtis is around! :moon:

INCA

~SPONSOR~
Sep 1, 2003
Mike - If you were introduced to KTM Mike, it is as close to trouble as you can get.

Just another 4/4.

silver

May 16, 2006
Ktm Mike No I did not buy that gear the guy won't take paypal for payment and I'm getting a bad feeling about the deal so I'm still looking.Got my eye on a pair of nice Tech 6 boots. Mweissen thanks for the welcome.Inca thanks for the warning :laugh: If anybody has any old gear laying around you want to sell.Looking for a pair of boots(10) and a chest protector (L) Thanks Mike

3KDXXR2

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 3, 2002
MWEISSEN said:
By the way, my gas tank is always full of - air - when Curtis is around! :moon:

Hey I resemble that remark :laugh:

Don Marsh

~SPONSOR~
Jun 5, 2001
Mike, nice to meet you and your family, hope you enjoyed the races. It was a great course. The weather could have been a little warmer, the snow in the morning was different. :yikes:
Don

silver

May 16, 2006
Don nice meeting you and your family as well yes it was pretty chilly out for watching that is why you saw us hiding in the forest .Getting out of the wind.Good job yesterday.You made those tight woods trails look pretty easy.We did have a good time.Looked like riding was more fun.I guess I will just have to get out there and give it a shot.Mike

Top Bottom