ONLY4STROKES

Jun 27, 2006
Hey everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself over here. I'm a veteran over at ThumperTalk (same handle), and I just wanted to stop by and show some support for the CR500AFX you guys built for the Dirt Rider gig. Even though I liked the DRZ we built...the 500 was just insane cool. I would have done all the same modifications if it were my personal steed. You guys seem like a cool bunch so I'll be around.

Doug

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Welcome to DRN, that DRZ was cool too! If it was only a 2-stroke! ;)

I think you will like the place, just don't ask about the little dot by your name! :whoa: ;)

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

Thanks for setting up your User CP and updated information relating to your location. Grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself.

I finally got time to read the article last night. It was a good one and I think all forums were well represented.

Although the DRZ would not have been my first choice (I have a BRP) I really liked the motard capability and the fact that it was a DS machine. I have clocked many more miles on my DS bike than I have on my woods bike, since getting the pig.

Again, welcome to the site and shout if you have any questions!

bikesnob

Jul 5, 2006
HI Doug
I'm a member of KTMTalk and ThumperTalk not to mention HuskyTalk. I guess I'm just a talk whore :yikes: I'm glad I found this site. I will spend lots of time here :cool:
Take care
Steve

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
I was reeled in by the bright and shiny word "Vegas" :) One of my favorite places! Went there 6 times last year and usually make the Supercross. Welcome to DRN!

Top Bottom