Helmet Hedz - Have you seen these?

Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
So, yesterday my three year old son used the "big boy potty" for the first time by himself. I showered him with positive reinforcement and took him to WalMart to get some new toy dirtbikes. I got to the toy section and found these things. I've never seen them before but they looked really cool. They're called Helmet Hedz and they're sort of a cartoon version of the standard toy dirtbikes.

The little figures came with interchangeable body parts and clothes so they could be dressed on and off the bike. They all came with shaved heads. See the next post for the best part!

Attachments

• biker.jpg
    biker.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 59
  • baldbiker.jpg
    baldbiker.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 29

Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
...so I opened up the packages and took all the pieces out. What did I find??? A mullet! Yep, each guy comes with a cool mullet to put on his head after you take the helmet off. Way too cool! :aj:

Attachments

• bikermullet.jpg
    bikermullet.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 42

KXaggerator

~SPONSOR~
Feb 4, 2001
I think I saw the real person this was based off of at my last Hollister Hills ride. Did it also come with a lifted Chevy with both Rebel and American flags on poles in the back of the truck? If so this is the guy, goatee and all.

Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
I didn't see a lifted Chevy available for this guy. Although that would be a nice accessory to have available around Christmas time. He does remind me of a few guys I've seen at Hollister too.

I agree Crim, he looks better bald. Although I have yet to see ANYONE, other than Joe Dirt (It's pronounced "Deer-tay"), look good in a mullet...myself included. All you can do is grow it, care for it, and rock it with confidence!

Green Horn

aka Chip Carbone
N. Texas SP
Jun 20, 1999
That's it! I'm going to Wally World this weekend. I gotta have me one of these MulletRiders. :)

Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
Green Horn said:
That's it! I'm going to Wally World this weekend. I gotta have me one of these MulletRiders. :)

Just one??? They must have had 5 or 6 different guys available. A few different types of mullets too (curly-straight). All of them had sweet Troy Lee graphics on the bikes and gear too.

rickyd

Hot Sauce
Oct 28, 2001
Those are too funny :laugh: My Mullett (back in the day HA!!) was all business in the front and a party out back :laugh:

Congrats too the Lil Guy :thumb:

Kawidude

D'oh!
LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 23, 2000
burchdogs said:
I did a search to see what they look like, does anyone have another name for them?

They were definitely called Helmet Hedz. I think I still have the packaging at home so I'll see who the manufacturer is. I think it was a major company like Tyco or something.

Top Bottom