Helmet Stickers

Moose

Subscriber
Just got them on today and I have to show them off. I think they look great!

Thanks Lou! :cool: (www.441designs.com)

The only problem was a mistake on my part...ordered white on black with no thought of the black on my helmet. And I kinda put the back name sticker on a bit crooked, but now that I look at it, I can barely notice it.

Attachments

nikki

Moto Junkie
Looks good, Big Lou does awesome work!!! :cool:

I like the white letters/black outline in the grey part of the back of the helmet....

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
it looks crooked . . .

just kiddin', looks good. But who's Elliot? ;)

Moose

Subscriber
nikki said:
I like the white letters/black outline in the grey part of the back of the helmet....
I had to put it kinda lower than I wanted because there was another design (which I hated by the way) already in that spot. :)

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
They look good, Keep it on the down low that it took months for me to drop them off or Lou won't use the Chili International shipping department anymore :laugh:

nikki

Moto Junkie
Moose said:
I had to put it kinda lower than I wanted because there was another design (which I hated by the way) already in that spot. :)

If you woulda put it up higher in the black... might have gotten covered by a goggle strap.... I think it looks sweet where you put it. Custom fit between the vents and the white lines above/below. :cool: