Moose

~SPONSOR~
Sep 16, 2006
Just got them on today and I have to show them off. I think they look great!

Thanks Lou! :cool: (www.441designs.com)

The only problem was a mistake on my part...ordered white on black with no thought of the black on my helmet. And I kinda put the back name sticker on a bit crooked, but now that I look at it, I can barely notice it.

Attachments

• helmetresize.jpg
    helmetresize.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 145
  • helmetresize2.jpg
    helmetresize2.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 120

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Looks good, Big Lou does awesome work!!! :cool:

I like the white letters/black outline in the grey part of the back of the helmet....

Moose

~SPONSOR~
Sep 16, 2006
nikki said:
I like the white letters/black outline in the grey part of the back of the helmet....

I had to put it kinda lower than I wanted because there was another design (which I hated by the way) already in that spot. :)

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
They look good, Keep it on the down low that it took months for me to drop them off or Lou won't use the Chili International shipping department anymore :laugh:

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Moose said:
I had to put it kinda lower than I wanted because there was another design (which I hated by the way) already in that spot. :)

If you woulda put it up higher in the black... might have gotten covered by a goggle strap.... I think it looks sweet where you put it. Custom fit between the vents and the white lines above/below. :cool:

Top Bottom