Rambler

Apr 25, 2006
I just bought my 95' cr250 about a month ago. I just recently started rushing jumps/step ups/step downs... last time I was out riding I broke my linkage when I hit the lip of a hill I was going to jump. I guess the impact from all the jumping was too much for the old part? (I'm talking about the 3-piece linkage arms that connect to the pin that goes through the swing arms) The part of the linkage that the pin goes through broke in half. :bang:

Anyway, I've been trying for days (and nights...*moan*) to try and find a replacement part (Linkage) for my bike. Can anyone direct me to a site where I can order the part I need? I'de appreciate it! Thanks. :ride:

dirt bike dave

Sponsoring Member
May 3, 2000
click on the Service Honda ad on the left margin of this page. You can view parts diagrams for your bike, get the part number and price and order on line. Their prices are usually far below retail, too.

Rambler

Apr 25, 2006
dead end

I looked for a couple hours (no exageration) on service honda and I can't tell if the part is listed in any of the diagrams. Rear suspension or swingarm...i dunno. Does anyone have the part # for 95 cr250 linkage? I wouldn't ask if I hadn't already tried for the past ...yikes, 6 hours now!!! I'm going to bed, it's 4am but I can't sleep well until I know my part is on it's way! Help me please. :( :coocoo:

It could be #31 in the rear shock absorber diagram... not sure tho.

Rambler

Apr 25, 2006
Thanks! Found it.

OEM Part # : 52465-KZ3-600

I found a site that allowed me to zoom in on the rear shock absorber diagram. So, thanks to anyone who was trying to figure it out.

:cool: :nod: :laugh: ..... :ride:

Top Bottom