B

biglou

I'm seeing red. http://www.dirtrider.net/forums3/showthread.php?threadid=87648&referrerid=19516

It was all I could do not to post. Besides, I can't think of anything I, or anyone else for that matter, could say that would end this troll's relentless stream of intentionally-timed, inflammatory posts. If you post, he wins. That's how it works. I say, F this guy. I swear to God, I'd like to see if a stock WR pipe would fit in this guy's ass (referring to Thumper Central thread). Yeah, I got some pent-up aggression I'd like to unleash...

I'm logging off now while I'm still somewhat in control.

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
Saddly he's just fishing for a post with some one yelling at him to boost his ego, and make him think he's in crontol of something he can't really be in control of.

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
Originally posted by BigLou
Yeah, I got some pent-up aggression I'd like to unleash....

Louis my friend, you need a good woman. :) we need to set up a DRN dating agency.- julia's got some good friends that are up for it but we are miles away, sorry!

that said, just let it go mate, its far more fun coming on a dirtbike web site and talking about dirtbikes than talking on crappy politics that no one will ever agree on. i gave up on that forum since despite me wanting sadam gone more than anyone, people could not understand (or even try to) my points and i felt i was getting labelled as a commie Euro, when indeed i am a very proud Brit albeit lving in the US. no one really wants to listen above the sound of their own voice, okie said it best- if you dont like it, turn it off- the unsubscribe button works well.

B

biglou

Bruce-Thank you. I needed some perspective. I was too inflamed to think clearly a few minutes ago. It happens! Agreed, also, about turning it off. I don't know why I go in there sometimes. If I wanna get that pissed off I should just do rush hour traffic every day.

Kav-Yeah, he's trolling. Any response will boost the ol' ego, IMO. And like I said, I was in no condition to be posting anything.

JuliusPleaser

Too much of a good thing.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 22, 2000
You want I should break his kneecaps, boss? :think:

Bruce, send us some pics.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
I never go into that forum normally for the reasons Bruce cited; no one will agree, and people feel the need to drag out their personal agendas.
I clicked on the link Lou posted just for grins and it's clear this guy is just about getting a rise out of people. As a result I felt the need to excercise my abuse of power muscles and close his thread, then I clipped it when he tried to start it up again. :)
Let's see how much of a rise we can get out of HIM. ;)

bclapham

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 5, 2001
it really pi$$es me off that he flies the George Cross. I just hope Winston isnt turning right now, that is NOT what us English or Brits are all about- i know we are odd, but this wanker takes the biscuit!

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
well turn-about is fair play ;p

B

biglou

I think I've been a disciple of Rich's "Prove it to me" theory for too long. I've followed T07's posts for a while. I still found it to answer a bike-related question of his in the Thumper forum. My impression is that he is an intelligent individual, but still trolling. It's the way he posts. The way it's presented. And, the never-ending, closed loop logic that trolls are so well-known for. If it were presented differently, such as "I believe we've been misrepresented, here's what I've found to back this up..." etc., as opposed to stating his opinion as fact (last posts in the "The Truth..." thread). I dunno, just something about his presentation that makes me wanna go full metal jacket on him. It's all just bait, though. I'm about equally as pissed at myself for letting this get to me as much as it has. But hey, I'm only human. Well, mostly. And, on some small level, this entire thread is a victory for him. Damn the paradoxes (pardoxi?).

WaltCMoto

Sponsoring Member
Jan 1, 2001
Lou, did you hear the government scamed us about the moon landing? They actually made the whole thing up and filmed it in hoolyweird.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
A difference of opinion can promote a healthy discussion, as long as there is the slightest hint of respect shown. This dikhead served notice long ago that he is incapable of that.

I guess this is the real reason I don't go in there, I'd be too quick on the draw to clip these bottom feeding slugs.

His stats look like this :
T 07 is most active in War & Rumors of War - A forum to Air It Out
Accounting for a total of 56 Posts which is 88 % of T 07's total posts!

In my totally intolerant opinion anyone with stats like this should be shown the door. It's clear his whole purpose here is to jerk chains. Just another low rent waste of ASCII.

Last edited:

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Lou, don't beat yourself up over getting hot about that smacka$$. He seems to have some serious personality issues and feels it necessary to make up for them by trolling here. The best way to get rid of people like that... ignore them. Good for you for 'walking away'. :thumb:

Combat767

It's all about the dirt..
Nov 20, 2001
Don't let this guy get to ya BigLou. Some people just think we should let terror run amok. At least we're doing something about it, and we support our troops when things are up or down. It's just to bad that some people just have to constantly look at the negative side of things and B*tch!! Nothing to do, but smile and waive a single finger salute!! :aj:

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Like I said to my friend Tony Eeds, keep things in perspective and look at it this way "At least we have free speech, it may be a two edged sword, but it is part of what makes this country great !"

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Guys, both BB and D are correct.

We have free speech in America and the rest of the free world, so there will always be moroms like T 07 that try to compensate for their impotency by showing their intelligence (or lack thereof) by being fools.

Ignore the bastage. He will go away when he realizes that no one in looking when he opens his coat.

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
screw'em all. here's to us and those like U.S! he should be banned from flying the "cross" as his flag anyway. sissies and coward deserve nothing in the way of recognition and attatchment to a symbol built by better men than they. that being said.......Lou, buddy, we'll beat some one down at SX St Louis or something. maybe find a protester or 2 and do some pay back....or we can just let it go and have another beer. i vote for beer. both God and i hate sissies!

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
"The ineffable dunce has nothing to say and says it with a liberal
embellishment of bad delivery, embroidering it with reasonless
vulgarities of attitude, gesture and attire. There never was an
impostor so hateful, a blockhead so stupid, a crank so variously and
offensively daft. He makes me tired."
- Ambrose Bierce (about Oscar Wilde, 1882).

hope this helps Lou :)

jeffd

Naïve Texan
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2000
Screw him. If he posts again, just respond with a recipe for blackberry pie or something. What a jerk wad. Guys like that don't deserve a moment's effort on a logical reply. I say use the recipe. Until then, Lou - just keep counting and breathing!

-jeffd

sfc crash

Human Blowtorch
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 26, 2001
lets see here the , the recipe for finding the perfect date.....my cubs mini ball bat, a bottle of jack,night vision goggles, black cotton clothing a roll of duct tape and some ether, starting fluid, what ever.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Originally posted by jeffd
What a jerk wad. Guys like that don't deserve a moment's effort on a logical reply.

-jeffd

I agree with that. :thumb: Just ignore him Lou. If he does not get a response to any of his posts, he will go somewhere else.

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
I generally don't read that forum much for the main reason that after the way things panned out with our Prime Minister it made me very disappointed in both our leadership and the abuse we took on some online forums as Canadians.

That being said I took a stroll through today to see what all the fuss was about and all I can say is you guys kill me sometimes, I just about spit my coke on the keyboard when I saw T07's user type under his nick :laugh:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Originally posted by Chili
I generally don't read that forum much for the main reason that after the way things panned out with our Prime Minister it made me very disappointed in both our leadership and the abuse we took on some online forums as Canadians.

That being said I took a stroll through today to see what all the fuss was about and all I can say is you guys kill me sometimes, I just about spit my coke on the keyboard when I saw T07's user type under his nick :laugh:

Chili: How could we say anything bad about a guy with a really cool TEXAN name like Chili Doug? :thumb: ANYBODY with 2 first names is TRULY a TEXAN. The Pope is Texan ... John Paul ... there, ya see!

Seriously, I hope you and all of our northern neighbors know that we (at least the members here on DRN) understand that you do not always agree with the "official" position of Canada any more than we always agree with the "official" US opinion. We are a bit sensitive about the current situation because we were served up a black eye and didn't have the slightest clue it was coming.

For the most part we are all advocates of individual rights that knows no national boundaries. That is one of the things that makes this site so great.

T 07 is what he is labeled ... a troll. I have been torqued off by him multiple times, but managed to hold my temper because he clearly is bottom fishing with grenades in hopes of hitting a big fish that will argue with him. I have known many people that mask their impotency (in the world) by aggressively pursuing and advocating an intellectual position that is propagated to illicit responses that provide him with ammunition that supports his extreme position.

Those of us that would argue with him are honest enough to believe that he would engage in a fair fight.

Rather than fight on an intellectual level and anchoring his statements in personal integrity, he chooses to slip eloquently around in the quagmire of double talk and diplomat speak, leaving little room for clarity.

Top Bottom