twpgummi1

Jun 1, 2007
i am not sure about the 50 to 1 or what ever i use golden spectro and i mix 12 ounces to 5 gallons of gas and it fouls plugs like crazy and also alot of dripping out of the silencer if anyone else has had this problem let me know what i am doing wrong .

sixds

Mar 25, 2007
the position on the needle is effective from idle to half throttle. the main jet is effective from half throttle to full throttle.

twpgummi1

Jun 1, 2007
well i have noticed that it pulls good in the bottom and mid range but the hi rev is sluggush and don't clear out like it should what does that sound like to you

mtk

Jun 9, 2004
I'd STRONGLY suggest you do a search on jetting, as was suggested, and educate yourself a bit before you start swapping brass.

The last thing you want to do is lean it out too far and have it seize on you.

Learn what jets cover what areas of throttle range and then figure out where you're bike is running poorly. Now you can start playing with brass.

Oh yeah, keep in mind that jetting is weather-dependent. So the jetting that works with today's temperature, barometric pressure, and relative humidity may not work with tomorrow's weather conditions.

Yes, there are ways to account for this stuff, but you need to walk before you can run.

Top Bottom