help please

tracy harman

Apr 23, 2002
i was riding my o2cr250 tonight and as i was coming to this big jump the big went bwaoooooo. icased the jump but the bike stayed running every time i tried to give it gas it would do the same thing. so it took it back to pits checked my needle and main jets and my powervalve cables every thing seemed ok. so i started it back up and noticed if i turned throttle slowley it would rev up but turning the throttle fast it would bog. im hoping somebody can point me to a good place to start trouble shooting. could a broken reed cause this . its acts similar to running out of gas when you try to turn throttle fast. by the way it had gas in it. any info would help thanks

tracy harman

Apr 23, 2002
ill try that but i dont think thats it this happened all of the sudden i had been riding for a couple of hours and it was running fine

tracy harman

Apr 23, 2002
i found out what it was. itook it apart last night and found it had inhaled a reed. it broke off a pretty big chunk wich makes me wonder if the chunk went threw the engine or stuck in there somewhere. mr lucky when i started posting here i lived in baxter springs ks right next to joplin mo. but i moved to florida in december

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…