Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Not leaving well enough alone, just installed a new web-based email program. Need some help testing it before releaseing it. Can I get some feed-back? One known issue is with attachments, working on that.

Be sure to explore all the options in "Prefs" ... pretty good stuff.
Thanks!

- Powerful WYSIWYG editor. (IE only)
- Unlimited users and messages.
- Ability to create or remove custom message folders.
- Fully supports the MIME email format and HTML messages.
- Ability to send attachments with outgoing messages.
- Integrated address book with unlimited contacts.
- Save outgoing messages and send them later.
- Powerful message rules and spam filtering system.
- Advanced user interface, including context menus and intuitive message selection. (IE only)
- Sort messages based on several terms, including date, subject, sender, importance and more.
- Strong security measures to assure your users privacy.
- Special log-in persistence that allows you to resume actions after being logged out.
- Users can add external POP3 accounts and receive messages from them directly to HiveMail.
- Control which columns show up when viewing the message list.
- Search messages using a powerful search engine.
- Optional sound when new mail arrives.
- Personal signatures.
- Flag messages.

Here is the link:

Even if you have DRN Email, use "create new account", as this is not tied into the current system. Use your forum screen name. This SMOKES "Neomail"

http://dirtrider.net/drnmail/

B

biglou

Uh, it took me long enough to get the current email working for me.  I'm not touching a thing!  LOL!  :uh:

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Nice, I'm all set up .... now onward into the fog! :cool:

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Just for giggles I set one up, but oddly enough, there was no place to make an actual message. Wrong browser?

Also it doesn't receive anything. It sends what I send, but no actual message

You should see one from me soon, bossman.

Last edited:

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Uhhh, Boss?

I got this cute little kick in the pants:

"The account name you have entered (IrishEKU) doesn't exist in our records. Please go back and try again."

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
It work great for me! :) Lou, don't be afraid. Is there a way to log out or does it log out automaticly when you exit IE?

I like. The options are a lot like Outlook and it's very easy to use. Now that I set up a new account do I access my mail from this now or continue using the old way?

When this is turned on do I have to change any POP or STMP stuff that I set up on my email at work and home to get my DRN mail?

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
"The account name you have entered (IrishEKU) doesn't exist in our records. Please go back and try again."
That's becuase you didn't read the first post in this thread. You know... the part about:
Even if you have DRN Email, use "create new account", as this is not tied into the current system.

There can not an error as you mentioned unless you ignored that statement.

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by Okiewan

There can not an error as you mentioned unless you ignored that statement.

No I didn't boss:Access Denied on the tag at the top of the page.

It was the "Create a new account thing that I blitzed over DOH!!!! :confused:

Up and running now though! :thumb:

Last edited:

IrishEKU

A General PITA.
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 21, 2002
You too.

O-K, I think there was a typo, now I'm getting to an Error page.

Last edited:

Flying Scot

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 13, 2002
Okiewan,
I have been called a disreputable character before but now this is an insult.
Really how can you allow a slight on my character with a pop up message instead of to my face. Lawyer ! Lawyer !! Is there a lawyer in the house ? :p
I had to go back and underscore just to leave an area that looks like a space. Man why can't they leave my name the way I like it. :thumb:

DRN Mail Error
The username you chose, Flying Scot, contains illegal characters. Your username may only contain alphanumeric characters, underscores (_) and dots (.), and must start with a letter.

Flying Scot

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 13, 2002
You are fast. Unfortunately I had already done it Flying_Scot not flying_scot. Heritage not name, train not lame. Move the rails and I hit the bailes.
Next question when I set the time zone it posted my reply at 6pm something when it was approx. 7.17pm.
Need help, I know nothing but how to complain. :uh:
You are doing great okiewan

Top Bottom