Help with Pipe/Silencer, Graphics...

DeSeRt_KaW

Sep 29, 2003
I was wondering where I can find every type of graphics for the 2001 KDX-200, Im really looking for certain N-STYLE graphics that I saw on a bike like mine on E-bay, But Everywhere ive looked, I cant find it...

And, I Just found out that The Pro-Circuit pipe is really what my bike needs, Because from what im told, FMF pipes give more Bottom end, and Bottom end is Acceleration, but my bike is awsome on Acceleration, but when im on a straight away, I can be 6th Pinned and My friends YZ-125 will kick me....So Ive decided to go Pro-Circuit for the Top end Power, which is Speed, Or so im told....

Any Suggestions on Handlebars and Graphics?

Danny Stein

Nov 12, 2002
Go to ebay right now and there is graphics for sale around $45 for both the graphics kit and the matching seat cover for it. It's factory effex. I just bought one for my 02 Kdx 200 on monday the auction ended at $70. but this is well worth the cost of both packages considering the going rate for both is around $130-$140. I just saw another set today so go check out ebay happy bidding....

Danny Stein

Nov 12, 2002
I just checked it out the item number is 2434576987 but my mistake it is only for 95-99 Kdx's. Right now it is only $21.00 for just the graphics kit no seat combo this time. Just keep looking at Ebay great for little add ons.

Canadian Dave

Super Power AssClown
Apr 28, 1999
FMF makes two pipes for your bike one a rev pipe which focuses on increasing mid to top and a torque pipe which is focused on bottom to mid.

Graphics and seat covers for any 1995 to 2004 KDX200/220 will fit on your bike, the bike is the same.

The top speed of your KDX200 should handily beat your friends YZ125. The KDX has a wide ration transmission compared to the YZ’s close ratio unit. Typical problems that rob top end power include things like poor jetting, poor air flow into to the cylinder i.e. stock/unmodified air box lid, dirty filter etc and yes switching to an aftermarket pipe will greatly increase performance. You might also check your gearing to see if its been altered from the stock 13-47 tooth combination. With the wide ratio transmission my KDX has a higher straight line top speed than my YZ275 so you should be handily pulling away from your friends YZ125. In last years Numb Bum 24 Hour Ice Race our KDX200 had the 2nd fastest top speed on the straight away just 1.25 km/h behind the fastest time recorded by an XR650.

DeSeRt_KaW

Sep 29, 2003
Hey, thanks guys...

Ive been really busy with school and with my bike to be on here, So I'll pop in every once in a while...Anyways, Ive already Ordered My new ProCircuit Platinum Pipe, My new Brake lever, and I dinked around with my needle a lil bit, so now my Sparkplug looks right.

Top Bottom