Yz125Rider13

Sep 1, 2003
Alright I have a 2001 Yz 125, and saw a nice pair of black excel rims with spokes, brake rotors, and sprocket, and brand new tires on them (all put together wheel) front and back wheels on ebay. Now in the description it says that the wheels will fit any 92-98 yz 125, and i was wondering if the yamaha changed the size of the wheel from 98 to 01, (would they fit my bike?). I havent checked the specs for the size of my hub and wheel, but wanted to know if id have to mess around to try and find the right size axle, and if it would even fit the swingarms if these hubs turned out to be too small or somthin. The specs for the wheels are Front: 21x1.60 RIM SIZE , Rear: 19x21.5 RIM SIZE. Basically, would these wheels fit my bike without any problems?

Thanks in advance.
Later :flame:

frankrock363

Sponsoring Member
Jan 21, 2004
They changed hubs in 99.I don't knowing what everything that is different but I do know that the rear sprockets are changed and I think the rear axle size is different.I am not sure about the front.

Yz125Rider13

Sep 1, 2003
Thanks The listing on ebay is over and i didnt bid cause i thought it was probably different, and it was, so im not out 400 bucks.

Top Bottom