powerbandman

Sep 23, 2007
i outgrew my xr100 and want a bigger bike. I have lots of experience riding and ride friends bikes all the time. I am a very aggresive rider and like to go through the woods and local tracks. I am 14 and am 5,4. I like honda but only thier four strokes. I am very strong for my size and work out. Im lookin to buy a 125 two stroke anywhere around from 1,000 to 2,600 dollers and a bike between 2004 and 2008. I am very mechanicly inclined and work on bikes with my dad. I am having trouble on what brand of 125 dirt bike i should get. PLZ HELP ME.

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
The brands are so similar that it doesn't really matter what color 125 two-stroke you choose. They all are all the same size and make about the same power, so the small differences between them don't matter.

You are buying used so you should look for the best maintained bike you can find in your price range and not worry about the brand.

powerbandman

Sep 23, 2007
Rich Rohrich said:
The brands are so similar that it doesn't really matter what color 125 two-stroke you choose. They all are all the same size and make about the same power, so the small differences between them don't matter.

You are buying used so you should look for the best maintained bike you can find in your price range and not worry about the brand.
alright thanks for the help :)

Top Bottom