paxfam

Apr 22, 2007
I have a FMF Gold Series Pipe on my RM125 I am woundering what jets I should be using I can find info anywhere on whats jets to use for specific pipes. If anyone could point me in the right direction I would greatly appreaciate it.

Chili

Lifetime Sponsor - Photog Moderator
Apr 9, 2002
Then the obvious suggestion would be to go leaner. No one can jet your bike for you over the internet, FMF gives you a baseline and if they don't work you'l have to work your way up or down from there.

paxfam

Apr 22, 2007
OK, I guess I do have the main jet in there which is 178 and that is what fmf calls for. But on the fmf website for pilot jet is says n/a. I have 55 in there. The bike is running way rich like oily crap coming out of silencer. It wont idle at all the idle screw had no affect even when turned all the way in. Its very dawgy after 2nd gear, like no power at all. So oviously It needs more air. What do I do change the 55 pilot to like a 52 or 45? or do I need a smaller main or what. I am new at this and not sure what I should do. Oh and the clip on the needle is 2 up.

Top Bottom