podia

Aug 31, 2000
Hi guys, anyone going to Southwick to watch the national?

I'm Doug fan and I hope those who are going and take some pic of him and post it in here.

Thanks alot!:)

IDkTm

Jul 12, 2000
Doug is racing Southwick. He has raced some other local events in New England this year and done pretty well in them. He wants to keep his permanent # as long as possible.

NEMX

Sep 14, 2000
Henry pic from NEMX race March 25th 2001

HENRY.jpg

Mac

LIFETIME SPONSOR
May 17, 2000
RC and Dowd......no, my camera is fine...too many beers!

Attachments

• southwick04.jpg
    southwick04.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 279

Racers Edge

Jan 22, 2001
Looks like Doug was riding a YZ250 and not a YZ426F, does this suprise anyone else? So does he get to keep his number for another year?

Doug is also one of my favorite riders, congratulations to you if you're reading this!

IDkTm

Jul 12, 2000
When Doug raced Southwick last year it was aboard a 250 as well. I believe his reasoning was that he didn't get tired as fast on the 250.

kiwi_925

Jan 29, 2001
Great pic and all but you guys are SO far away from the action it aint funny, well it looks like that anyways. I know here in Nz you can get just about as close as you want to the action, even if you are completely stupid, most places you can stand right next to the track, but i know for myself i wouldnt do that after seeing people been hit and all those sorts of things happen. What is the closest you can get to a track at a national event over there?? At the GP's they seem to be able to get closer.

Top Bottom