woodsy

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 16, 2002
For ALL to enjoy! Here is a pic of Ted, Connie and "Gravel Spitter" del Solar!By the way, Gravel Spitter is their 1977 250 Penton GS6. Ted had just finished 585 miles of the MCCCT during the Labor Day weekend (2003) and look at how "chipper" he appears!! My hat goes off to this 75 year old "master of the trails"!! The pic was taken August 31st at the MCCCT trailhead on M-20 just North of White Cloud, Michigan!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 140

INCA

~SPONSOR~
Sep 1, 2003
Nothing to it 70 marlin, just ride a Penton, meet Woodsy on the trail, and be a member of the Penton Owners Group.
INCA

70 marlin

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 15, 2000
Thanks for the reply INCA, Please call me Pat, “70 marlin” is just an Internet name "year of boat & brand" If you ever get a chance. Come show off your penton @ a CCC ride up here in mi. We'll tell some great stories over some cold ones! I'd had loved to had a Penton and just missed living the age where I could of owned one off the show room floor. But I choose to ride Asian bikes "poor choice" Last weekend I was @ a CCC Vintage ride and there was a very sweet Penton ISDE six day there being shown. I've met Woodsy this spring. WHAT A GUY!"

Top Bottom