firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Remember that link someone posted a while ago to the article about why women shouldn't race? Here's another one:

http://www.racerchicks.com/bbs/Forum3/HTML/000050.html

I wish there was a way to get in touch with the guy who said that . . . and Mankind, if you read other posts in the Racerchicks forums, just likes to stir things up and thinks he's funny.

KiwiBird

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 30, 2000
I guess if your "norks" get in the way, what are you gonna do?

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
That's terrible. Hell, even I'm offended by that. That old thread is good, for some reason I completely missed that one. There are a lot of good points in that thread, and that article, oh my gosh, I don't think I'm gonna go there. Even at 15, I've already decided that one of my criteria for a wife is that she has to be cool with the dirtbike thing. I don't date anybody that has a problem with it. I don't really mind if she rides, it would be nice, but as long as she supports me with my passion, it's all good. Anyways, back to the article, I think that aggresiveness is so not an issue. A woman can be aggressive just like a man can, and both men and women are non-aggressive. I have lady friends (I guess that's the best way to put it) that are just as competitive as I am, just not at the same things. Maybe I'm aggressive in football and she's aggressive in say volleyball, explain to me where there is a difference. Upper body strength is not an issue either. I've seen kids that are the same age as me, but that can't bench half what I can (which is quite a lot I might add, lol ;) ) and can ride just as much as me and faster. And also, how come a guy can develop this upper body strength yet a woman can't?

And if the "norks" getting in the way is really that big of a problem, can't you just do like the woman in "Shakespheare In Love" and just tape em down? I mean, everybody's got duct tape, and it does fix everything. :scream:

Last edited:
Apr 7, 2001
Norks...

Well now, this is interesting, i have no problem with Women Racing. I have a friend who happens to ride quite frequently and she's a girl. Also, upper body strength, not to sound rude or anything, But isnt "Nork" carrying kinda like training...Just a opinion...i guess. Why do some people have their minds stuck in reverse?

And for Women not being Aggressive Part...Has this Person seen Firecracker mad? :scream:

That's my Two cents...why i would be paying Two cents to say my mind confuses me though... :think:

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
Originally posted by yzguy15
I don't really mind if she rides, it would be nice, but as long as she supports me with my passion, it's all good.

Words to live by.

CNM

Sponsoring Member
Dec 28, 1999
Where do these people keep coming from? Is there some idiot society somewhere and these people keep escaping? I shouldn't have re-read the old thread.....now I'm mad all over again! :p :p

MikeT

~SPONSOR~
Jan 17, 2001
Well obviously there are big differences between guys and girls. I take this standpoint. Let them in the cars, bikes, whatever and if they can make the grade, then let them race. This past weekend I saw at least two girls on TV drag racing bikes and they won. They undoubtedly MAKE the grade. I don't think anybody guys or girls should be allowed to drive anything they want and thats why all the F1 racers have worked their way up into the seat their in. I also know girls aren't asking to drive F1 cars just because they are girls, it is because they can be competetive.

I also think this was a funny comment on that page.

"if MEN had to deliver babies, the human race would have been over in Turn One..."

Funny

:)

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Originally posted by Kiwi Bird
I guess if your "norks" get in the way, what are you gonna do?

That has to be the funniest term I've heard for that part of the woman's anatomy in a long time!

"Norks" . . . I just can't stop giggling:p

But I must say, if any women wants to race, go for it! I have been whupped up on by some fast women (racers!) in my day, and it doesn't bother me a bit.

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
XRP wouldn't that be knorks in a knot? ;)

Just playin' ladies, I'm a norkman myself. (at least that what I THINK they're saying but it almost sounds like dork. Oh well I'll just have to clean my rose colored glasses.)

Michelle

Sponsoring Member
Oct 26, 1999
Seriously, why do we have to be ashamed to have norks, but if we had balls we could be proud? (I keep hearing the term from the guys "he's got bigger balls than me" - which I think is worldwide terminology rather than just Kiwi).

As for women racing, it's because we're not brought up that way. I was brought up to be a lady (I failed), thankfully dad wanted sons so he'd let us do guy things as well as the girl thing and at least he didn't give away my toy cars because "I was too old for them and it's about time you become a lady, look at the cool doll I got you" - still hassle mum about that ;) (think the doll died and my cousin killed my cars).

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
Don't be ashamed of your norks, ladies! Heck, if you come here to Moscow, its legal for you to show those norks to all passersby! Women can run around topless all they want, but they rarely do . . .:(

Norks . . . still got me giggling!:p

LoriKTM

Super Power AssClown
Oct 4, 1999
New Mexico
Originally posted by XRpredator
Don't be ashamed of your norks, ladies! Heck, if you come here to Moscow, its legal for you to show those norks to all passersby! Women can run around topless all they want, but they rarely do . . .:(

Whup! There's that exposed cranium again... ;)

longtime

Oct 7, 1999
Cranium

bboom, lori, anyone else -- saw a real peek into a man's brain. e-mail if you'd like to see. It's not pretty.

"Norks in a knot" --- lmao.

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
Really XRPred? Hmmm, maybe I'll be going to college in Idaho (instead of the planned UT).......

ANGIE

May 29, 2001
Norks??? Sounds like he might have hit his "norks" on one too many tanks. If ya know what I mean. See "norks"are kinda like womens version of a mans balls. Imagine that proof we do have bigger balls than men. ;)

TGilliam

Mar 3, 2001
LOL LOL LOL I can't stop. Norks....Camel humps.... I can't stand it!

Anyway, me and my little norks are going to ride whether anybody else likes it or not. :p

ktmboy

~SPONSOR~
Apr 1, 2001
I guess that same argument about the f-1 cockpit being so tight could go both ways: wouldn't a guys 'norks' get a little crowded in that tight cockpit?

Top Bottom