duckboy

Jan 9, 2005
He's here! My son was born today and he's got enduro in his blood! :ride: My wife said I couldn't go to Marquette unless he was born two weeks before the enduro, and he came through for me. Not even a day old and he's already got great character. Of course I'm only home because they threw me out so I could get a good nights sleep. I pretty much held him all day while my wife dosed.
Amy's doing great, she barely broke a sweat during her hour and a half of pushing. One stitch, but no real discomfort other than being tired. So as long as he starts suckling tomorrow they'll be home in the evening. This is so cool. :yeehaw:
SEAN

3KDXXR2

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 3, 2002
Congratulations Sean. :cool:

KTM Mike

~SPONSOR~
Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 9, 2001
Congrats! So have you ran out and bougt a 50 for him yet? Lets see...2033 you gotta do the Moose with him!

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Congrats Sean! :nod:

duckboy

Jan 9, 2005
Thanks guys,
We actually came home on Sunday, but we've been struggling to get him to eat enough. Fortunately, within the last twenty four hours he's almost quadrupled what he was eating and is now eating as much as the doctors said he should. So, now everything's looking good and I'm starting to unwind.

Amy, on the other hand was never very worried, but this is her second child.

As far as the child seat on the bike is concerned :) I did think about that. By the time Kyle is old enough to ride alone with his friend, Lucas will be able to ride on the tank or possibly a 50. So I'm set for Saturday FES riding buddies for like 14 to 16 years. :cool:

See yall in Marquette, SEAN

Last edited:

INCA

~SPONSOR~
Sep 1, 2003
Sean - We are missing a name for your son. Have you thought the possibility of riding the Buddy Class for the youngest buddy ever record?

YT2

Wolf Child

Mi. Trail Riders
Jan 30, 2005
INCA said:
Sean - We are missing a name for your son. Have you thought the possibility of riding the Buddy Class for the youngest buddy ever record?

YT2

duckboy said:
Thanks guys,
We actually came home on Sunday, but we've been struggling to get him to eat enough. Fortunately, within the last twenty four hours he's almost quadrupled what he was eating and is now eating as much as the doctors said he should. So, now everything's looking good and I'm starting to unwind.

Amy, on the other hand was never very worried, but this is her second child.

As far as the child seat on the bike is concerned :) I did think about that. By the time Kyle is old enough to ride alone with his friend Lucas will be able to ride on the tank or possibly a 50. So I'm set for Saturday FES riding buddies for like 14 to 16 years. :cool:

See yall in Marquette, SEAN

maybe? :think:

duckboy

Jan 9, 2005
Scott caught it :thumbsup:, his name is Lucas. After the movie not the oil.

I do have a backpack for him, but Amy would kill me :laugh:, but who am I kidding, I'd be terrified. Amy's been the calm and collected one.

slowone

Aug 4, 2006
Congrats on the newbie. You'll love every second of it, well maybe not the 3am wake up calls but you'll get used to it. My 13 month old was a little shy on the food intake the first couple of days but now you can't feed her enough. Cheers. :cool:

INCA

~SPONSOR~
Sep 1, 2003
I read it as Lucas being Kyle's friend, and therefore missed it. By the way Sean, Kyle is very proud of you and lets everyone know it. You are on the right trail of life.

Young Ted

duckboy

Jan 9, 2005
Opps, you're right Ted, I was missing a comma after "Kyle's friend".

As far as Kyle being proud of me, I can't wait untill he's old enough to understand how proud I am of him.

Top Bottom