Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
Looks like J.D.

UP Magoo

Apr 4, 2002
Not J.D.

Check it out -- torn sleeve, aggressive position on the bike, twisting the throttle hard, lots of go-fast EE goodies on the bike... :whoa:

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
UP Magoo said:
Not J.D.

Check it out -- torn sleeve, aggressive position on the bike, twisting the throttle hard, lots of go-fast EE goodies on the bike... :whoa:

OK then it's Kenny C.

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001

UP Magoo

Apr 4, 2002
Fred T said:
He's too skinny to be Nick!!!!!!

Ahhhh, careful grasshopper...

Super secret training regimen for that fast guy.

Mild mannered by day, super senior-man on race day!

nzambon

Apr 19, 2003
Its Its Don Marsh but it cannot be you see he's senior B. Hey any of you ***** cats feel like doing a real enduro this week end. Grand rapids MN. its worth the drive. Fledy how about you some of your ckikin would be good . And I will tell you all about F&S and his new rock line route's lots of cursing I know I was there. Sides that you can get 1 up on Marsholino

Fred T

Mi. Trail Riders
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 23, 2001
nzambon said:
Its Its Don Marsh but it cannot be you see he's senior B. Hey any of you ***** cats feel like doing a real enduro this week end. Grand rapids MN. its worth the drive. Fledy how about you some of your ckikin would be good . And I will tell you all about F&S and his new rock line route's lots of cursing I know I was there. Sides that you can get 1 up on Marsholino

Sorry there slim....we godda work on the jackpine enduro starting this weekend.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom