Hey All

CerkMX

Oct 8, 2006
Hey everybody...

New to the site and just getting back in to dirt riding. I learned to ride on a pair of '89 RM's about a decade ago but haven't been back in the dirt until recently for about 8 years. I've spent a lot of time sport touring, riding twisties (where I can find 'em in northern Illinois ;) ), and an occasional trackday. I was recently faced with the option of getting a track bike or a dirtbike...went with a '97 RM125 bought from a friend of a friend...well maintained and runs really well. I figured the bang for the buck far exceeded that of a track bike, my riding season ain't over yet!!

I've had the bike out to Buffalo in Ottawa, IL and a few local spots...and i've got a lot to (re)learn. I've almost forgotten about my streetbike (a Z1000).

Anywho...greetings everyone. I'm quite anxious to pick up as much info from you fellas as possible.

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Congrats on the new bike and Welcome to DRN.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Howdy from the DFW Metromess and welcome to the site :cool:

Have you completely filled out your info in your CP? Be sure and do so. After that grab a spot on the couch.

Again, welcome to DRN. We hope you enjoy your stay here and come back often!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…