Aug 10, 2010
New to the forum but not to the dirt ......

I am from the Akron area of Ohio . I have been out of the dirt bike and fourwheeler scene for about 6 years now but am jumping back in a big way .

We are building a new motocross track in the Barberton / Norton area of Ohio . We are looking for feedback from as many people as possible on what you would like to see there . What type of track/s ? Any other events that you would like to see . Let me say we have way more than enough property and the support of the cities so the sky is the limit . Don't be afraid to add your suggestions , all are welcome . We do have the help of some pro racers but want to know what you think .

As of now we are planning to have a Motocross Track (our main interest) , a Mud Bog , and Burnout/tug of war pit . There will be a concession stand with a huge variety of different foods , parts vendors , a repair facility and more . We are planning live bands , bikini contests , and all kinds of other live events as well .

We are going all out on this and want to make sure it is a success so your input is greatly appreciated . Our goal is to provide you with the best possible racing experience as well as a good time off of the track .

I will start a thread to respond to in an appropriate area of the forum .

Thanks In Advance

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom