Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
I found your bike today, now to get a red Squirrel! :laugh:

Found this 1/16th scale metal dirt bike model at Walmart this morning when i should of been stocking cookies. Its made by MotorWorks and they have a Kawasaki, LBZ and Metal Mulisha but i only saw this one. Not bad for $17 but took me just as long to build as it does to setup a real one. Of course in Treejumper style, i had leftover parts and played "Jeff Allen" on some parts. :)

dbike-vi.jpg

Also picked up a Tim Ferry Hot Wheels bike w/ rider. Would you leave it in the box (you know, collector item down the road) or open it up and play with it. Think i'm going to play with mine. ;) A friend collects them and leaves them in the box but i think they look better displayed out of the box. Next will be MC and his KTM.

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
They had Tim Ferry, DV, MC, Mike Brown, and one other i think. The Hot Wheels were only $9.97 and some of them came with a 15min video sample of Fifth Gear Pinned 2 for free. It had some cool shots and one of them jumping a highway. I always thought that would be cool to do but since i dont go higher than afew feet (ok, inches) i know i will never do it.

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
LOL!!! :) All you need is the squirrel to stuff, you say? I'm looking out the living room window and right now I count five fat ones that I could send you. :laugh: Where's my .22?

B

biglou

Score! I had to look in a couple places since stuff was scattered like a bomb went off, but, I found'em. Had to pick me up an MC, too:
toys.JPG

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Flash Lou, Flash! :) Glad you found it! Did yours come with the video?

~d, we have too much snow for me to go treking out in it for a squirrel. Just wait, i'll get one!

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Way too cool guys! I still have a couple of the models I used to build when I was younger (like too young to drive).

I have a couple toy bikes but none with riders, I'd like to start finding a couple of those.

GETMETOCA

Can't Wait For Tuesdays
Mar 17, 2002
I got the Metal Mullisha one at KFART!  (TJ, for $2 more, I didn't have to put it together :))

They also had the Baja 1000 Honda model, I think I'm going back in that mess to get it :scream: 

Hey, how come I cant get my pics to "show" instead of being an attachment :think:

(*GETMETOCA wonders if collecting toy bikes and posting pictures of them will make her appear immature....like some other DRN members...... ;))

Attachments

• toybike.jpg
    toybike.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 132
Last edited:

Yogurt

~SPONSOR~
Dec 25, 1999
I got an Ezra Lusk that was from 2001. No rider, but it's just a factory replica Honda CR250. I'm gonna have to go shopping for more of these toys, pretty sweet that they come with riders.

Kav

Crash Master
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 20, 2001
I saw some of those at a few Loves truck stops yesterday, the also had the DRZ400 and a CRF450 IIRC, but saddly no YS250s :(

B

biglou

Originally posted by GETMETOCA
Hey, how come I cant get my pics to "show" instead of being an attachment :think:

attachment.php

bwahaha! :p

Oh, I did see that big XR Baja bike at Wally-World, too. It was pretty cool.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
:scratching head:

Lou, I don't see anything in your post except an X.

(*GETMETOCA wonders if collecting toy bikes and posting pictures of them will make her appear immature....like some other DRN members...... )

Nat ... welcome to our world!

TwinSpar

AssClown WannaBe
N. Texas SP
Aug 18, 1999
My red "X" is bigger and more impressive than Lou's! :moon:

x.jpg

Milk

Looking for Mr. Right
Jun 28, 2002
Hey Nat, its cuz he doesnt upload it to the DRN server. He links it from his own personal webspace on DRN. You can do this easily from any webspace you own and can upload a pic to. :)

Lou, yer mean! Now, go play with your toys!

Treejumper

2 wheeled idiot
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Sep 9, 2000
Nat, half the fun is putting them together you cheater! :) I even got to swear and use a bandaid while assembling mine.

firecracker22

Sponsoring Member
Oct 23, 2000
Originally posted by Tree jumper
Nat, half the fun is putting them together you cheater! :) I even got to swear and use a bandaid while assembling mine.

Amen! It's been awhile, but I remember all the "FUN" I had putting those models together in high school.

The only ones I still have are the Plum Crazy hemi 'Cuda and the 70 Boss 302 Mustang.

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
Hey TJ,

I bet if you can find the squirrel used in Mully's video I'm sure you could use, um, what's left of it for your little project. :eek: :)

dirty~d~

Resident nudist
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Apr 17, 2002
You HAVEN'T??? Oh, it's a treat!!!! :laugh: PM me your email address and I'll send you a copy.

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
<ADMIN EDIT>

NO ANIMALS WERE HARMED DURING THE FILMING OF THIS M.PEG

Mully

speedy is going to kill me........ :(

Top Bottom