RedGreen

Jul 20, 2005
Hey, I think I saw you today on the mtb trails at the Cannonsburg State Game Area. You blew past me in the third section. If it wasn't you, that's cool too. let me know if it was, and maybe we can ride sometime. We live right in Cascade, so I'm at the trails about three or four times a week.

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Yes I was there today at 3:30pm. I was on my 2nd lap when I came across 2 guys. Now that I think of it were you the one that yelled something to me after I went by?..I figured WTF did I do to piss that guy off....LOL

Shoot me an email if you want to meet up as I MTB alot during the week at different places. hrlyfatboy00@aol.com

DW

RedGreen

Jul 20, 2005
Yeah, I yelled at you. I wasn't even sure if you'd know me, cause i think we only met like once at the trail maitenence weekend, awhile ago.

We were on our second lap, too. My friend lives like a mile and a half from the beginning of the fourth section, so we just ride from his house. We ride at the ski hill alot, too, and try to get to Yankee Springs a couple times a month. I'll be busy this weekend (riding Twin Lake to Kalkaska), but will for sure be riding next week.

bbarel

Mi. Trail Riders
Apr 13, 2003
RedGreen said:
I yelled at you.
Well that's a switch. It's usually DW doing the yell'n when he's passing someone (team AFM). :pissed: One of these days we need to have an MTR MTB ride. I think that would be a hoot...

Wolverine423

~SPONSOR~
Oct 2, 2005
Really technical with some off camber & tight stuff as well. There are some cool obstacles to jump & ride over. Enduro & hare scramble riders layed it out and built it. They continue to add to it every year. Not many yups like riding it because it’s technical and don't want to break a nail. So the parking lot is never full unless its softball league night. The guys out there are doing an excellent job with the trail! Anybody into mountain biking really should have a go at this place.

SGJ_Johansen

Mi. Trail Riders
Nov 28, 2004
Thought that might be you. I was playing ball that night. I have not riden any of that trail. It goes through the same area that we used to have motorcycle trial back in the late 70's.

Hey RG, its at the commuinty center, on Walnut st. Just north of M57.

TJC510

Mi. Trail Riders
Oct 22, 2006
my mom and i went and rode the trails in greenville tonight. i never knew those were there, and we only live 10 miles away. those are some killer trails, will definitely be going again soon. we had to cut it short as it got dark on us pretty quick. i found i have quite a bit of maintenance to do on my bike as i haven't ridden it in about 2 years.

Welcome to DRN

No trolls, no cliques, no spam & newb friendly. Do it.

Top Bottom