ShaneG

Sep 6, 2006
Hey guys/gals I'm Shane (as you can tell from my username). Im 18 and live in the mountains of Southwestern Virginia. I have lived here all my life and am really anxious to get out of school and move up to Delaware where some of my family is. I just got a bike last june as a good starter bike, its a 1998 yamaha yz125. During the summer and fall I rode a lot and did the last ecea race in November at Blue Diamond Park in Delaware and did decent for my 2nd race but wrecked and shaken myself up a bit. The bike stayed in Delaware with my family for them to do some work on it, new top end, bars/bark busters, and getting a new clutch next week. I'm attending the GNCC race in Morganton, NC. I went last year and watched my cousin and his friends race and it was probably the nicest looking track I have seen so far. If any of you guys are going to be there shoot me a pm! - Shane

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to DRN.

Check out the Southern Spodes forum for opportunities to hook up with fellow DRNers down NC way.

For Delaware, check out the Damn Yankee Dirt Riders forum for some folks in that area.

ShaneG

Sep 6, 2006
I kinda know where your from, I know its near Roanoke. I live in galax if you've heard of here. We have the worlds largest fiddlers convention if that rings any bells. Thanks for the warm welcome! :cool:

Top Bottom