hey guys/girls from Melbourne Aus

Knos_CR500

Apr 10, 2006
Hi guys,
i love your bike that you guys built...
My names Kane im from Melbourne Australia and i ride a 96model CR500.
looks like i have lots to learn from AJ, just wish he would visit Aus for me :laugh:

thanks
Kane

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

Be sure and go to your User CP and update information relating to your location, type of riding, etc. After that grab a spot on the couch.

We have a fair size group in and around Melborne, hopefully they will pop in and say hi.

AJ might come to Australia, if the invite is enticing enough. You can always ask him questions for sure. He is more than willing to share his knowledge.

Again, welcome to the site and shout if you have any questions!

OZKX250

Aug 26, 2005
Hey buddy I'm in Sydney and have seen you over at DBW. I haven't seen too many aussies over here, a few from QLD. BTW I had a ride on an 02 CR500 (the last model they were gonna make I was told) and jeeesus how the hell do you use that sort of power off road ?!? LOL Take it easy... Trev...

Knos_CR500

Apr 10, 2006
yeh its quite fun, i guess i just love the power of the thing, 01 was the last year i think maybe they ADR'd all of the to CRE500's fully registered to sell em all off. whats ur name on DBW prob the same??? :cool:
i love it as no one has them and everyone thinks its a 250 till i hammer past there 450's on the back wheel (not me just the bike power) :laugh:

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…