Kelly516

May 8, 2006
Hey guys whats up? my name is kelly and im from Socal. im looking at getting back into riding. im 20 now and haven't rode since i was about 14 i still ride street bikes every now and then. Im looking for alittle older bike for now like 90s- up 250 anyone have any sugesstions for which ones i should look at?

1) I am 6'2" about 250lbs
2) im pretty physical
3) probly alittle mx and just basic riding with friends
4) I got my first bike when i was 4 and rode up untill i was about 14
5) I wont be racing any events
6) Yes im mechanically inclined and will be able to work on my bike
7) Brand really dont matter ive had yamaha and honda. 2 stroke perferably
8) There is a honda, ktm, yamaha and suzuki dealers in my town
9) Im looking to spend around 2k on this one and move on from here. i dont wana get a real nice one and tear it up learning all over again.

Thanks

Last edited:

Leadster

Jul 19, 2005
Kelly516 said:
Hey guys whats up? my name is kelly and im from Socal. im looking at getting back into riding. im 20 now and haven't rode since i was about 14 i still ride street bikes every now and then. Im looking for alittle older bike for now like 90s- up 250 anyone have any sugesstions for which ones i should look at?

Thanks.

Kelly ........

http://www.dirtrider.net/forums3/showthread.php?t=108916

Complete that with it filled in on this topic and some of the guys will be able to help.

dirtbikedude

Registered
Aug 29, 2002
welcome

Hey Kelly welcome to the sport! Maybe you can make some friends at a local riding area and ride a few of their bikes and go from there.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome to the site :cool:

Thanks for setting up your User CP and updated information relating to your location. Grab a spot on the couch and tell us a bit about yourself. How long you have been riding, what kind of riding you prefer, where you are located, etc. We will do our best to hook you up with some fellow dirt bike enthusiasts.

Check out the SoCal Wrecking Crew forum for opportunities to hook up with some fellow DRNers in your area.

Again, welcome to the site and shout if you have any questions!

Top Bottom