Hurricane

Jan 16, 2004
Just thought I would say a little "hi" :) to everyone out there, as you can see in my profile, I have a yz with about evey mod available and then some, so just ask if your curious.

~MARK~

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome aboard! Check out the FAQ for information about the who, what, when, where and how of the site.

Regarding your YZ, check out the CR / KX / RM / YZ (2-Stroke) Discussion for information on your scoot.

BTW - Tell us a bit about yourself. The who, what when where, why :thumb:
With over 34,000 members we might have one living just across the street. It happened just last week.

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Tony, he's invisible!:laugh:;)
Hurricane, you've been welcomed by the Ambassador Teed's so you can really tell us a bit more about you. Enjoy this place.

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Welcome to the best dirt bike site! :yeehaw:

Kevin

Imho

Sponsoring Member
Mar 6, 2002
Welcome Mark! Where are you from and what are these mods? Beware, I can imagine some pretty exotic (bike) mods. :laugh:

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Welcome, Mark. You won't find a better bunch of people anywhere on the planet. Kick back and enjoy.

Hurricane

Jan 16, 2004
Ok, First off, I am so sorry... I purposefully tried to sound "stupid" in my first post with the "my bike's the best" type of entrance, I thought you would all think I was a retard. But anyway, sorry and you all seem to be a great bunch of guys.

Well, since everyone is demanding it... Heres my life story :)

Name: Mark -aka- M.C. -aka- Hurricane (I dont have a preferance) I am currently 16.6 yrs old (& believe me, I can feel it), 6' and 138lbs (ALL muscle ;) ) I just recently bought a 97' yz125, I am switching from 4 wheels to 2, so you could say Im a bit of a novice, and could always use some riding tips. Here are a few mods off my bike:
PC pipe/silencer, larger Mikuni f/s carb, shaved head, New V-Force reeds, 909 handlebars and pad..., powder coated frame, Works rad braces, New Kenda Southwick rear tire (100 90-19), Pro Action suspension -w- Newly rebuilt forks, New front brake pads, New P-D chain, New Titax front & rear sprockets, One Ind yellow plastic all around -w- Hurricane graph-s (thus my name)... I know theres more, but cant think of everything right now, the complete motor (top & bottom) was just rebuilt last riding season.
I completely tore the whole bike down this winter in my Bro-in-law's multi-mill-$ auto mechanics shop, and cleaned everything and bought a few new things (the items -w- "New" listed before them) and cant wait to ride!!!

NEway, Ive gotta' go, sorry for the long post.

~MARK~

Hurricane

Jan 16, 2004
Oh! I forgot... I am from southern MN, and... This summer I am starting up an "off road" custom shop, I will sell custom aluminum accesories for quads & bikes (Ive already sold 3 quad bumpers that I made) and also sell performance "bolt-ons" (pipes, air filters... and will do basic performance tuning (installing pipes, jetting...), it should work out great, and hope to get pretty big in the future.

Later.

~MARK~

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Welcome to DRN and good luck on your moto biz.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Originally posted by Hurricane
Oh! I forgot... I am from southern MN, and... This summer I am starting up an "off road" custom shop, I will sell custom aluminum accesories for quads & bikes

~MARK~

Welcome Mark.

Good luck with the accessory biz. We do similar work here with aluminum. Lots of business out there right now.

If you are from NM., you may be near one of our best drn ambassadors, Vintage Dirt. He is from Albiquriqui, Alberquerki, Alburiqui, ahhh hell, never mind, he's in New Mexico somewhere. :laugh:

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
89'r put you glasses back on. That was MN not NM. HaHa:laugh:. Hcane, goodluck with the buisness. You try advertizing here, just contact Okie. Remember, no SPAM!

Hurricane

Jan 16, 2004
Also, Ive been trying to think of a name for my little business, if you could help that would be great. Here are a few I have thought of.

P.E.P. (performance enhancement products) OFF ROAD ("off road" is optional, it could be customs, racing...)

O.R.C. (off road customs)

M.C. (M.C., my first 2 initials) Perfomance :)

Tell me if you dont think any of these sound right. I forgot to tell you guys where I ride, I dont ride mx (yet) but ride -w- my bro-in-law (01' yz426) and his brother (99' yz125) in around 100+ acres of gravel pit, -w- hills, jumps, sand, woods and lots of mud/water holes.

Later.

~Mark~

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Where abouts in southern MN are you located? I'm smack dab middle of Iowa in near Ames

Hurricane

Jan 16, 2004
About 6 miles from Albert Lea, I dont have a building set up yet, I dont really want to because of all the liability insurance I would have to pay, if it looks like a profitable business I probably will, but untill then Ill just use one of the sheds on my parents farm.

~Mark~

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Let me know how things go. I will have a pretty good sized jobsite near you this summer.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Originally posted by BSWIFT
89'r put you glasses back on.
Remember, no SPAM!

:eek: Thanks BSWIFT. It was early in the morning and I was only on my 12th cup of coffee. :scream: Eyes hadn't focused yet. Anyway, that's my story and I'm stickin' to it. :confused:

Mmmmm Spam. Yumm. :thumb:

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Welcome Mark! Glad you decided to trade in the 4 wheels for 2!

Top Bottom