Hey, how do I get one of those cool Icons?

GeorgiaBoy

Jun 12, 2000
Just kidding.

Hope all is well. I just stopped by to get some riding lessons from Gomer. When I logged on and saw that he was moderating the riding page, it made my day. Are you teaching everyone how to bust lips, crack ribs or just fall with style. hehehe

Gomer, I have been trying to get in touch with you. Could you please please email me? I know your busy teaching your trade but take time out, dust yourself off and send me an email.

Hope everyone is doing well.

GeorgiaBoy

High Lord Gomer

Poked with Sticks
Sep 26, 1999
I'll have you know that I raced Saturday night (2 classes) and then rode from 9:00 till 3:00 Sunday and didn't hit the ground once!!! (Not tthat this weekend was indicative of future performance :))

We were talking about you at the race Saturday night. Wrench, his friend Brian, and Shin-Ichi came up from Jawja...it was great. As soon as I get a chance, I need to write up a report.

I tried calling you...get me at Gomer@DirtRider.Net or MNyland@mindspring.com

(I hope that 2000 YT in your signature isn't a leftover and it means you came back to your senses!)

GeorgiaBoy

Jun 12, 2000
OK, I updated my info. LOL. Glad to hear your still in one piece. What in the world was Wrench doing on a Motocross track? I thought he was banned for life. LOL

The new Powerstroke is getting built this week. I should be getting it in about 10-14 days. I also saw that they closed Lanier SX. I guess the owner finally run out of luck. With better management and just a few improvements, Im sure the surrounding neighboors would not have said a thing. Some of my neighboors were not that impressed with his up-keep.

You say you didnt wreck, were you rolling the jumps? Hows your noggin anyway? Still got that Georgia Clay pressed into your skull?

GB

GeorgiaBoy

Jun 12, 2000
Truespode, dont worry, Gomer is not fooling me. Ive seen him ride. hehehe.

Family is doing well. It grew by one this year. Now I have two boys, 5 and 5 months. That will be the last one though, we are out of the baby buisness.

Gomer has a bad record of jumping berms. I once saw him do a doube in 4th that was a medium 3rd double, then he managed to jump a berm without his bike. LOL. It was great. He will learn not to take advice from "friends" on gear selection. ;)

GB

Top Bottom