Hey, I'm Just Another New Guy Wanting to fit In.

bill440cars

Nov 4, 2006
Hey guys, I'm Bill and I'm looking to learn and help out (when I can). I've been around motorcycles all my life, starting with my Grandfather and Dad's motorcycle shop that was started back in the 40's, selling & working on Indians and went from there.
I've got quite a number of "Project Bikes" (some would call them basket cases, but I hate to call them that) to include some Yamahas, Suzukis, Hondas, a Kawasaki, a Jawa, and a Hodaka. This looks like a good place to be and you'll be seeing me around quite often. So, until then, Later on,Bill

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Welcome to DRN :cool:

bill440cars

Nov 4, 2006
Re: Hey, I'm Just Another New Guy Wanting To Fit In

Thanks for the welcome, I hope to learn what I can and help out in any way that I can.
Later on, Bill

kmccune

2-Strokes forever
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 3, 1999
Welcome to DRN!

trial_07

Play with gravity
~SPONSOR~
Apr 26, 2004
Welcome Bill! Hopefully you can show us pics of your creations!

bill440cars

Nov 4, 2006
Just Another New Guy

trial_07 said:
Welcome Bill! Hopefully you can show us pics of your creations!

Right now my bikes are PRE creations. In other words. I've been picking up on some "Project" bikes (some folks would probably call "Basket Cases") and, as soon as I can Create some room to work and come up with come $ to build with, then I hope to have something worth showing. I've got a fair number of "Project Bikes" and I hope to fix up some of the ones, smaller than 250cc and maybe be able to sell them to get some spending money. Then I can hopefully start working on my Mx400s, DT400, Kaw F9 350 and DT250E. My repair to sell list includes 78' DT175, 71' TS125 7?' TS185, 74' Hodaka 100cc Road Toad and 73' Suz RV90. Got some of 2 TS400s also. That doesn't include the Street Jobs.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Welcome Bill, howdy from the DFW Metromess and welcome to the site :cool:

Have you completely filled out your info in your CP? Be sure and do so. After that grab a spot on the couch.

Again, welcome to DRN. We hope you enjoy your stay here and come back often!

BSWIFT

Sponsoring Member
N. Texas SP
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 25, 1999
Hey Bill, the 78 DT175 sounds interesting to me. swiftt1 @ hotmail.com (take out the spaces.)

Top Bottom