Rigroller

Sep 16, 2007
Hey All ,
My Name is James and i ride a 01 CR250R, I've race a little,(Dnf-Dnf-5-5-4-4)My most recent Race was the Sobe/No Fear MotoXamerica @ Albany in July 07.i got 4th in both races that weekend.oh ya there was only 4 in my class...
HAHAHAHAHAHA.

What i'm looking 4 here is some help w/ my jumping and Help w/ how to build a track in my back yard. 7.5 Acres.I've done a lil bit of work on it but, i'm still struggling w/ jump building.
All my jumps are small, but i'm working on buildin a creek jump,
its only gonna be like 20'-23'.but every time i hit it it kinda spits me sideways?? And i dont know why..I've packed it and added water to it to Harden it.but i'm still struggling...it just keeps falling down every time i hit it......................

If any one got any ideas or sites to learn from Please Help Me.
James

bclark001

Sep 12, 2007
i'm no expert jump builder but maybe try using wood to support the backside of the jump to add a brace although it would suck if the jump broke down and you hit the board w/ front tire OUCH i don't know maybe it will work just try bracing it somehow it should harden up over time

Rigroller

Sep 16, 2007
Oppppps, That would be Oregon.Sorry i forgot to put that in.
Well today i rebuilt the jump,I moved the log that i'm useing on the back side, to the edge of the creek. And i put i peice of 3/4 ply wood(20"x36") up against the back of the log and propped rocks on the other side so it dont push it over.Now the jump will be only a 8' jump for the shortest and 14' for the longest. So i think it'll turn out alrite. i still aint hit it yet.But i'm thinking about doin it tommorrow.Now the jump is 38" tall and I was able to add a lil more flat land for speed to hit it fast enought. but it's still kinda close to a corner.

Top Bottom