Hey MrLuckey...

squeaky

Roosta's Princess
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Mar 28, 2003
Happy Birthday to you!!!!

Hope you have a great day! Miss you tons!

XOXOXOX

Skweeks

Patman

Pantless Wonder
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 26, 1999
HBD Eddie!

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
Happy Birthday Brotha from Anotha!

We do miss you, and I really wish we all still lived within a short drive to hang out.

Once I win the lottery, I'm going to build an entire neighborhood that backs up to a huge riding area and we can all have our own community called "Dirthaven".

KiwiBird

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 30, 2000
HBD Mate!

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
High Lord Gomer said:
(BTW, you're catching up to me)

Hell. He's even catching up to me. :whoa:

Happy Birthday Eddie. :nener:

nikki

Moto Junkie
Apr 21, 2000
Happy Birthday Eddie! :aj:

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
glücklich geburtstag, Eduardo Fortunado!

2strok4fun

Apr 6, 2002
HBD, Mr. Long in the tooth. :)

Rich Rohrich

Moderator / BioHazard
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jul 27, 1999
Chicago
Happy Birthday Eduardo :)

MrLuckey

Fire Marshall Ed
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Thanks everyone. I'm askeered to even think what might happen if I caught up to Gomer :yikes: but catching up to ol90'r :rotfl:

Kiwi and I hit the (wet and just rained on for 2 days) desert yesterday. To say it was perfectly wet and tractable would be an understatement. We spent most of our time in sand washes and were almost constantly topped out in 4th and 5th. We hit a max of 62 mph in one wash that I doubt I've usually go over 40 lmao. You could lean over as far as you wanted, hit about anything and the wet sand would just straighten you back out as long as you kept hammering the throttle. Ran into snow at around 5,500 feet. Ear to ear grins and some of the best fun I've ever had. We both guess that we could have done some of it in 6th but without knowing when a larger rock, a deeper whoop or another rider was coming from around the next sweeping corner we also agreed it was probably wise to keep the speeds under 65 haha.

Bundy was a no-show!

Mully

Moderator / SuperPowers
Jun 9, 1999
Happy belated Birthday Egg Nog !!!!!!!

Mully

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…