Hey O'89er, LT, Thumbs, Others, Mid week ride ?

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Hey O'89er, LT, Thumbs, Others, Mid week ride ?

A week or so ago you guys mentioned a mid week late afternoon ride in corona possibly, I've been chewing on the Idea, and I thought made July 5 if anyone is up for it. We could leave the office around 3pm and meet out there at 330 and be off riding by 4 PM. until Dark or whenever. Are any of you game? Im not married to the date or time just thought I'd suggest it. Let me know.:)

mxbundy

Sponsoring Member
Feb 16, 2001
Hemet, CA.
Corona ride

Im in, but I dont know the trails that ol89r was refering to. What do you say 89r want to show us?

What about a morning ride on the 4th? Go early and beat the heat, then off to our BBQ`s?

later
mxbundy

thumbs

Tony 'da Rat
Oct 16, 2000
Sounds good to me. Just need to check with the boss to see if I can leave work early......wait, I am the boss.:) I'm in.

Whats up bundy? Did you get a new truck?

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Corona dust fest.

Sounds good guys. Don't think I can make it on the 4th, got a party to go to. Maybe a late afternoon ride during the week. Let me check my work schedule and I'll get back.

LT. Berlin, whats the matter, that Orange County beer not strong enough for you?;)

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
ol'89er,

I'm not married to any particular date. but would like your trail expertise if your available. :) You da man when it come to Corona trail rides :cool:

fred2

Sponsoring Member
May 10, 2001
Where exactly are you guys talking about? Would you guys be interested in Thursday instead? Maybe an early morning to beat the heat? I also have to clear it with the boss. The REAL boss.

longtime

Oct 7, 1999
I've just cancelled Berlin trip. So . . . Scar, I'd be interested in a lowkey ride. (My ankle is too messed up for anything too hard or strenuous yet). And the pm of the 5th sounds good.

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
LT I 'm in and so is thumbs if he gets his forks in time . Question, since I was hoping to rely on terry for a trial guide and it appears he won't be going, do you know the trails/ where to park etc. in corona? I could always find my way around, but it helps if youy have someone who knows where all the fence holes are. If not, we could always go up saddleback ourselves depending on who else does or doesn't want to go.:)

fred2

Sponsoring Member
May 10, 2001
Have you guys decided on a meeting place and time? I'm looking for a ride this week but I'm not sure where you're riding. Post some directions. Thursday would work wonderfully for me.

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
What day does everyone want to go? The morning of the 4th or the 5th in the afternoon? I have a customer that may be picking up a job on the morning of the 4th and a BBQ in the afternoon. LT, if I don't go, you guys can park here at the fire station. Let me know and I will unlock the gate.

scar tissue

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Dec 27, 2000
Either works great for me. I (and my wife) was leaning towards the 5th in the afternoonmeet at 330pm or so. LT what works for you? Terry thanks for the parking accomodations. Hope you can squeeze out some time and join us. Fred/ MX your welcome to join us. what day is best for you guys.

fred2

Sponsoring Member
May 10, 2001
Early Thursday morning would work best for me but I'll still go in the afternoon. I don't know your area at all so you'd have to give me some good directions or an address and time. Let me know cause my bike is trying to load itself into the truck right now. :D

fred2

Sponsoring Member
May 10, 2001
DANG!!!! I just remembered that I have something going on Thursday night at 6pm. I wouldn't have enough time to ride if we got there around 4. Pretty much the only time I'll be able to ride is in the morning. Let me know if anyone is interested.

longtime

Oct 7, 1999
We are on.

Thursday 8:30 am departure from the fire station (off Wyrick -- pm me for directions). 2.5 hour, fairly low key warm up / gimp ride. Should be done before it gets too dang hot.

Fred, it's am, so you can make it.

Bundy -- please see if you can make it, too. 89'r says you're prepared to model your initiation bikini. Fred -- better pick something up quick. Is Frederick's of Hollywood open on the 4th of July?:think

Anyone else interested just show up at 8:30, or pm for directions.

:cool:

fred2

Sponsoring Member
May 10, 2001
I'm in!!! I'm going to look on Mapquest and some other places to find the fire station on Wyrick mentioned by LongTime. But please post some directions in case I can't find it.

Looking forward to riding with you guys!

fred2

Sponsoring Member
May 10, 2001
Thanks for letting me tag along with you guys yesterday on your trails. What a rush!! Sorry that I had to tag along so far behind.......

Ol'89r

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 27, 2000
Corona dust, mud, lightning, wind fest.

fred2.

It was great having you. For not knowing the trails you did very well.

Check out LT's ride report on the general forum in the race/ride report section.

Like LT said, we are always looking for new victims, Opps, I mean riders.;)

Last edited:

fred2

Sponsoring Member
May 10, 2001
Ol'89r,

I can't tell you how much I enjoyed riding with you guys and meeting some good quality people in the process. My wife is getting tired of me talking about it. :( Great riding and the rain really made it a rare gem. I'd really like to come and do some more riding to get my confidence back to par. Not sure when I'll be able to make it but I'm itching for some more.

Top Bottom