Hey okie,Wheres the Cannondale scoop?

erblr

Jun 1, 2000
Well, Its July 5th , where are the pics and info on the 02 Cannondale bikes?(As mentioned in a previous post entitled"This from Cannondale")

JasonJ

Jun 15, 2001
I SAW THE PICTURE, I SAW THE PICTURE,,, HAAHAHAH, I SAW THE PICUTURE!
Hmmmmm, Saucy! Hey rich, what is the advantages or disadvantages of having a right side drive? I cant think of why it would or wouldnt matter. Are you clearing a spot in your shed for one of these things or what???? My prediction ,,,,,,,,,,,Kawi tries to buy out cannondale to inject some 4 stoke teck into their pittyfully dated line up. May be thats what they have been saving their yen for!

Oct 8, 2000
How about pics. of the other new 02 models?

Cool bike! Are the pics. of the other new 02 models avalible to be seen? I hope Cannondale has worked out the bugs and can become a true competitor in the Thumper market. I'm about to buy a new KTM 4 stroke. I wish I could buy American, but I still have my doubts in Cannondale. I guess time will tell.:cool:

BunduBasher

Boodoo-Bash-eRRR
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Feb 9, 2000
Saw the quads here in Amarillo yesterday, look pretty mean, will have to see how they shape up against the Honda 400 quad. As for the name, the cannibal, they can keep it :think

Top Bottom