Hey Pred! What the heck are we missing in Moscow?

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
well, the carnival was in town, and when the ambulance was dispatched to the Police Station the next morning to haul a fellow to the ER who had just turned himself in because of an incident the night before (the 22-year old driver who fled the scene), I could tell he was a carny because he had small hands and smelled of cabbage

bsmith

Wise master of the mistic
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 28, 2001
Living la vita "carnee" ;)

caused the Blazer, which "was top heavy anyway," to become "tippy" and lose control
Must have been the strong man, elephant women, and some MD20/20 to getter rocking enough to lose control.

XRpredator

AssClown SuperPowers
Damn Yankees
Aug 2, 2000
hey, at least we can still pack heat to city hall and the county courthouse!
Breaking News
Idaho AG: Moscow can't impose gun restrictions

Updated at: 15:09 pm

The city of Moscow cannot restrict people from legally carrying guns into city-owned buildings or parks, according to a guidance letter written by Idaho Attorney General Lawrence Wasden.
Wasden also wrote that Latah County does not have the legal authority to restrict guns from the county courthouse.
Moscow City Attorney Randy Fife received Wasden's letter today.
"My conclusion is the state is reserving the ability to control the possession, transportation and ownership of firearms," Fife said.
Wasden cited Idaho Code, which stipulates that no board of county commissioners or city "may in any manner regulate the lawful ownership, possession or transportation of firearms when carried or transported for purposes not prohibited by the laws of the state of Idaho."
Fife was asked by Mayor Nancy Chaney to write to Wasden about the matter following a discussion about public safety after a rash of gun violence in Moscow and Latah County earlier this year.
For updates, visit DNews.com or see Thursday's print edition of the Daily News.

VintageDirt

Baked Spud
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 1, 2001
That city attorney feller realted to Barney?

RM_guy

Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Nov 21, 2000
North East USA
XRpredator said:
hey, at least we can still pack heat to city hall and the county courthouse!
Great, I can see the headline now..."Carney with small hands and a big gun was arrested for a shooting in the courthouse. It was noted that he smelled of cabbage by the town scribe."

a454elk

Mexicutioner
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jun 5, 2001
That wasn't a bullet in his pocket, he was just happy to see you...

zio

Mr. Atlas
Jul 28, 2000
a454elk said:
That wasn't a bullet in his pocket, he was just happy to see you...

His shirt pocket? Are you sure? Anyone remember the old Tootsie Roll commercial, the cartoon one where everything looks like a Tootsie Roll to the kids? "Whatever it is I think I see, becomes a Tootsie Roll to me!"

It's good to find this thread. Because I was thinking of stuff, and popped in... there were all these new people and hardly any worthwhile threads. It's kind of weird. Like one of the later episodes of M.A.S.H. where Henry, Trapper & Frank are gone, and even though the new Colonel is probably just as endearing as Henry, it just doesn't feel right... until Klinger shows up in an evening gown (that's you, Carlos).

I'll pop back in another month or two to check on you folks. Until then, try & keep from rubbing boners together. I know some of you do that. Perverts.

Rooster

Today's Tom Sawyer
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Aug 24, 2000
According to a probable cause affidavit, Frank told authorities that the actions of the pair in the back caused the Blazer, which "was top heavy anyway," to become "tippy" and lose control.

Git 'er done! :whoa:

Top Bottom