the_monk

Sep 1, 2004
Gimme a call at xxx.xxx.xxxx when you get this.

*** Edited before my phone number made it into the eternal Google cache archives ***

Last edited:

evenslower

~SPONSOR~
N. Texas SP
Nov 7, 2001
Ahh, Stan. The memories. Stan Flemmings is but a distant, hazy recollection. Sad but true. I miss the guy actually. Much nicer than this Brian charachter. :nener:

CaptainObvious

Formally known as RV6Junkie
Damn Yankees
LIFETIME SPONSOR
Jan 8, 2000
Stan was lost to childhood. Brian is an OK guy, but Stan was a lot faster on a KTM.

Grady

LIFETIME SPONSOR
Oct 19, 2000
Yes, Stan was a nice guy.

I remember when somebody introduced me to another rider as Stan's dad, Grady Flemmings.

Okiewan

Admin
Dec 31, 1969
Texas
Grady Flemmings :cool:

Proxy

N. Texas SP
Mar 14, 2005
You guys are going to have to enlighten this newbie this weekend... although I suspect I know who Stan is.

Tony Eeds

Godspeed Tony.
N. Texas SP
Jun 9, 2002
Grady said:
Yes, Stan was a nice guy.

I remember when somebody introduced me to another rider as Stan's dad, Grady Flemmings.

I remember when Stan told me that he was trying to figure out how to get to dirtweek with bikes for him and his "dad" along with a trailer for his "dad's" bad back ...

My mental picture and reality clashed ... :whoa:

yzguy15

Sprayin tha game
N. Texas SP
Oct 27, 2000
:nener: Now THAT's funny!

the_monk said:
Is that like a Tea-bagger?

yarbonwick

Sponsoring Member
Mar 7, 2000
I remember that young, innocent wide-eyed Stan Flemming. The look in his eyes when we showed him the miracles of dry-ice. The look and excitement this little one had was worth the smoke it created. Then...when we showed him that, with the naked eye you could track satellites in space I thought we just made us another astronaut who like those before him walked proudly in arms of America. Then....he turned into a Brian. :ohmy:

Top Bottom